• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skot you won't go wrong with a 95K mate, I love mine and possibly the most accurate springer I've ever fired!   Wouldn't swap mine for anything, and I mean anything!   ATB Mawders

Yeah and always involved the Provos and double timing round the drill sqaure. :cray:

Shooting into the neighbours garden!!! I can see why they may dislike you. Oh well at least you learnt from it.   Maybe shooting the furniture isn't such a bad thing after all   Mawders

Don't think you can go wrong with any Weihrauch Skot :thumbs:

For what its worth when it comes to springers I've always found it more to my liking to have a heavy rifle over a lighter one.

Such as the HW-80 and HW-77 I've owned in the past.

Mind you a lighter air rifle would be nice for carrying round some of the fields that I've got ! :yes:

im not bothered about the weight to be honest at the min i have a 97 and its nice and heavy just how i like them..

can always fit a sling anyway if it gets 'too heavy'

my mate had a 77 and 80 but hes never had a 95 .. i was thinking 80 but the 95 just kinda jumped out at me, looks really nice

might get down to gunshops and see if they have any in for me to have a hold/shoot of :yes:

Well Skot, I'm a dedicated Weihrauch spring gun fan, saddo, disciple, full stop! I absolutely love their rifles to the end of my days and the HW95 is a genuine little beauty.

Try one, and you'll love it.

All the best for your choice mate.

Simon

so with a medium mount and a 40mm scope objective lens, is the cheekpiece high enough for you mawders?

also hows the weight (unscoped) of the 95k compare to say.. bsa lightning/supersport webley excocet ... because i think they might be too light for me.. i like a bit of weight to my guns

im a member of the noodle club like as you see on the video, but i love the weight of my hw97kst.

so now im thinking.. hw95k or HW80K !! with it having legendary status and being a bit heavier maybe that would be better... choices choices........ :whistling:

I've noodle arms too mate, and having owned both, I'd take an '80 any day. Like you,i prefer a bit of weight and the 80 handles and shoots brilliantly. Doesn't feel too heavy if youre used to an under lever either. Much steadier for kneelers I find. Cheers, wurz

It is a light gun there is no mistaking that, I can't really comment on if you would find it to light Skot, my best advice would be to go shoulder one at the shop. Alternatively hold off till October and shoulder mine at the meet.

The scope makes it perfect for me, the way it glides into the shoulder and straight away my eye is bang on to the scope, just right for me.

I got this rifle mainly because when I do go out I like to make it a good session so carrying it round for hours is a breeze with its weight.

Had a superten before and it was a lovely rifle but heavy wasn't the word lol, plus I could never snap it into the shoulder and be on target quickly, always took alot of faffing around trying to get level with the scope.

There is a slight weight difference with the HW80 mate go try em both.

Cheers

Mawders

Best light weight springer in my opinion.

Will match any springer for accuracy easily :yes: .

Ive owned many over the years and cant recommend them enough Skot.

Get it stage 1 tuned at SFS and you have a rifle that will provide 5p 5 shots groups at 45 to 50 yards if shot correctly, I promise you :boogy: .

Dont quote me but I think the HW95 can only be stage 1 tuned and not stage 2 tuned, but you would have to ask Tony yourself mate. Stage 1 is well enough though mate.

Si.

• Like 1