clay shooting with 410

Hi i was wondering is it possible to clay shoot with a 410 the reason is i was in york guns today and was looking at a really nice over and under i dont have a shotgun license but was wondering if you can actually shoot clays with a 410

thanks

openseason

Learn to shoot with a .410 and you'll be a better shot because of it. Tight patterns and no room for error will make become you a better shot. You'll need deep pockets though!! Its up to you, it can be done though. Atb Mark :thumbs:

my little lad is learning to shoot with his single barrel .410. he's on easy clays at the minute but first outing today on a slow incomer and he smashed them for fun even with a mighty 12.5 g cart. so yes you can shoot clays with a .410

helen308.jpghelen301.jpg

helen307.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have a hushpower 410 and I use it on rabbits pigeons crows rats. I am introducing my girlfriend to shooting and she is using this on clays and she is hitting them no problem! If she carrys on improving I am going to start getting worried. Only downside is the price of cartridges.

Really underestimated caliber,I grew up with them,never been without one used all three cartridge sizes,superb first gun, I learnt to shoot with one, I always take one ferreting.Before the lead ban I have used them on the side of a small flight pond,during the miners strike the 410 kept food on our table,nothing but fond memories of the little 410