advice

Guest Pat

hi need some advice my russell has been going for other dogs just when there near dead rabbits and rats and he goes for them when hes near an hole marking up and stuff Ive chestised him for doing it but it just dont seem to make any diffrence and hes had the pup a few times and Ive given him a good hiding for it but again just dont seem to make any diffrence but I think hes getting sick of the pup pestering him wanting to play all the time so we have split them up. but there still the matter of him going for other dogs is there a way to stop this??

as I dont want to stop taking him out as it would be a shame for him just to be sat at home all the time wasted.

Geranimo that patterdale is a nice looking dog Ive been trying to find one to ground for my dog for weeks but havent found anything. this dogs seen a few foxes but they all bolted and I considerd him too young to work to ground so I held him back and now I carnt find an earth thas holding :D

Edited by Pat

well mate it been frosty here in west yorkshire the past few day so I might have a bit of look mate and my cousin just rang he works on a farm for a man that loves his shooting and hes had ducks and geese getting killed and the man knows that Ive got a couple of terriers cause my cousins told him about me so he asked my cousin if I could go up and have a look around and I asked my cousin if the earths are on his land and he said yes. theres alot of foxes round this area but lands abit hard to get on and there a slaughter house about 1 mile away so my luck might of changed for once hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

Pat

You probably have dropped on your feet there, my brother has a piece of permission which backs on to a fish processing plant, the land is mainly gorse with sandy banks. It is fox city, as is anywhere like that. Hope your dogs are fit.

Celt