Just saying hi.

High Flyer

Just saying hi all, new to the forum so lets see what it brings???? I fly Peregrines, have flown various hawks and falcons including Gyr x Saker at Greylag but decided to settle on Peregrines as there is no better.

Scott

Hello scott

welcome to the forum :drinks: . this section needs some more longwingers to liven it up mate :thumbs:. I have two P/R females sitting on the ledge penned near the end of the month at the moment, must say I am tempted to take one up because I have acquied some cracking open crow hawking land not far from here, plenty of Black stuff coming off a piggery close by...

Tony

Just saying hi all, new to the forum so lets see what it brings???? I fly Peregrines, have flown various hawks and falcons including Gyr x Saker at Greylag but decided to settle on Peregrines as there is no better.

Scott

Hello scott

welcome to the forum :drinks: . this section needs some more longwingers to liven it up mate :thumbs:. I have two P/R females sitting on the ledge penned near the end of the month at the moment, must say I am tempted to take one up because I have acquied some cracking open crow hawking land not far from here, plenty of Black stuff coming off a piggery close by...

Tony

Scott

Hello scott

Tony

Get one kitted up and going mate lol

Scott

hi there Scott had a gyr/saker and she was a cracker bombproof and loved crows,she switched to gulls no probs but unfortunately was hit by a car was gutted,I'm now flying a female perry/saker as a game hawk she's in her third year and she's doing no bad...