My mates springer bitch just turned a year old a few weeks back she had all her jabs off the breeder ( supposibly ) he just rang there as she's had the skits for a day or too and he's just went out to her and her heads swelled up to the point one off her eyes is nearly completely shut. No vomiting or anything else. I gave him a number for my local vet ( emergency number ) so hopefully he gets her looked at ASAP. Any ideas what could be wrong or what to give her in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks MUDD.

My mates springer bitch just turned a year old a few weeks back she had all her jabs off the breeder ( supposibly ) he just rang there as she's had the skits for a day or too and he's just went out to her and her heads swelled up to the point one off her eyes is nearly completely shut. No vomiting or anything else. I gave him a number for my local vet ( emergency number ) so hopefully he gets her looked at ASAP. Any ideas what could be wrong or what to give her in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks MUDD.

Did you get the dog sorted ?

Yes the vet opened the surgery up and gave her two jabs said it was more than likely an illergic reaction to something, he told my mate not to feed her until he seen her this evening and the swellings well down. He gave her another two jabs, so it's looking good.