Dope smokers !!!

There a tincture spray that is available , but don't hold me to that. Maybe i read it was in trials if not currently available.

Cannabis tincture has been around for years, queen Victoria carried a small bottle with her. She took it for period pains. To say it has no beneficial use in medicine us wrong, I'd rather be prescribed a form of cannabis if I was long term I'll rather than morphine which is currently the strongest available to the medical profession.

• Like 3

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for

68 years owd, and touched nowt, utter filth, gimmee a packet of werthers original, or mint imperials, and im happy

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers yet we despise

Posted Images

I am off it a year to the day tomorrow,when i smoked it the first thing i done in the morning was have the half of joint i put out before i went to bed,when i walked the dogs i would roll 4 just to keep me company i would say,when if i didn't have a least enough for a good few joints i was panicing thinking where will i get more,cost over 100 euro a week ,i often had a joint went out to clean the pens,stood there looking at them for 20 minutes and said ,fcuk that i will do it later,so one day i went down to me ma's in the arsehole of Kildare with enough for a few joints went the doctor,got a few sleepers ,because i thought i couldn't sleep with out it but didn't i smoke a joint and take a sleeper going to bed for a few nights,i ran out of both on the same day,and just didn't bother after that,it was all in my head.

Edited to say ,when i went down to me ma's i stead there for 2 weeks until i felt i didn't need anymore,it too easy to get in my area

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 1

i did smoke it about 5 years ago ,and it was the best think i ever done was give it up also smoking fags as give that up 2 year ago ,their no doubting its bad for you and they becomes now when you should grow up

I wouldnt go out lamping with a fag hanging out my mouth, but regardless of whether you smoke or not they will know you are there. Humans stink to the animal world. Unless your a right dirty b*****d and never wash lol

Axum ,I'm Suprised !! Weed is Sacred ! :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvdI6dsCTCA&feature=related

Jah Weh!!

remember im eritrean not ethiopian, haile selassie is our enemy. im saho tribe, we are related to afar and somalian. we were part of axum kingdon and sabean kingdom but we arent same ethnic group as semetic speaking amhara and ge'ez and other semetic speak tribes. our language is saho language its cushetic. so the jah ,or the lion of ethiopia or sacred weed or what have u is not part of my culture..

look at it as ireland and england all part of uk but we still speak our native language..

Axum ,I'm Suprised !! Weed is Sacred ! :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvdI6dsCTCA&feature=related

Jah Weh!!

remember im eritrean not ethiopian, haile selassie is our enemy. im saho tribe, we are related to afar and somalian. we were part of axum kingdon and sabean kingdom but we arent same ethnic group as semetic speaking amhara and ge'ez and other semetic speak tribes. our language is saho language its cushetic. so the jah ,or the lion of ethiopia or sacred weed or what have u is not part of my culture..

look at it as ireland and england all part of uk but we still speak our native language..

There are Alot of Dyke Jumpers Here and they aint sorry,Go On JUMP ,eat Pork ! It 'll SAVE YOU!! :yes::victory:

its bad for you. and so is the tobacco that its smoked with. same old exuses. :laugh: :laugh: . its also very addictive. watch next time someones supply dries up. his phone will be redhot trying to get it. dia morphine is prescribed for pain. so is arsnic. they aint good for you :blink: .

and the alcahol one... drink is more harmfull. so that makes dope ok. :whistling: :whistling: . wake up and smell the coffee. :yes:

decaffe obviously :D .

drugs are for mugs. just say no :victory:

• Like 2

its bad for you. and so is the tobacco that its smoked with. same old exuses. :laugh: :laugh: . its also very addictive. watch next time someones supply dries up. his phone will be redhot trying to get it. dia morphine is prescribed for pain. so is arsnic. they aint good for you :blink: .

and the alcahol one... drink is more harmfull. so that makes dope ok. :whistling: :whistling: . wake up and smell the coffee. :yes:

I know people who smoke it and never smoke tobacco.

Don't think anyone has said its good for you!

My point with the morphine was, if I was in need of long term medication and cannabis did the trick, I'd rather have that than highly addictive morphine.

The alcohol argument is not an excuse it's a valid argument in the cannabis debate. I'd rather have neither, but given the choice I'd rather have a dad or sibling etc who is a bit of chilled out pot head than a raging alcoholic.

• Like 3

I know people who smoke it and never smoke tobacco.

My brother inlaws like that waz, he wouldn't thank you for a ciggie but hes always smoking lol

depends on how much you smoke in my opinion. went through a stage where i became weed dependent and wouldn't function properly without it, i still have the odd jacob but dont smoke it hardly ever now. joints are easier on you then otherthings as your not getting the full effect. bongs, buckets, lungs, waterfalls etc are all proper wreckhead tools