Dope smokers !!!

Was at a wedding last nite and a few lads were puffing away out in the smoke hut. Doesn't baw me in the slightest may I add, I used to take a puff myself. Anyhow got talking to them and they started the old bollocks talk that it's actually good for you and shit like that. So I just said lads come off it like r yas taking the piss how the fucks it good for you? So they started again and it went on and on etc.

What's your views on this.

Is smoking dope good for you or not ??? Lol

Oh and before we begin these guys hadn't any illnesses or disabilities that they would have benefited from smoking it.

Edited by MUDD

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for

68 years owd, and touched nowt, utter filth, gimmee a packet of werthers original, or mint imperials, and im happy

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers yet we despise

Posted Images

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for getting you arrested, good for getting rid of spare cash... I'll think of some more later.

• Like 13

Im saying nothing :icon_redface:

Nah - it's good in a way, as in it will chill you out to feck, if your having a difficult time or insomnia etc etc

but then the paranoia kicks in :icon_eek:

So from both points of view, it will never really be a yes or no subject, as its different for everyone.

But good for your health - i dont think so :yes:

• Like 1

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for getting you arrested, good for getting rid of spare cash... I'll think of some more later.

HAHAHA!! Good for keeping you lean?? As in weight ??

Not when you get the fecking munchies it dosnt :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

smoked and grew green for 13 years and if any 1 says its good for u there full of shit ur always skint always pissed of when u dont have any and always drivin bout for it .i was smoking an o a week sometimes more .lost shit loades of weight cause i was a cronic user got 240 hours cs and 18 months pb thank f**k i have been of it a year this month

• Like 1

smoked and grew green for 13 years and if any 1 says its good for u there full of shit ur always skint always pissed of when u dont have any and always drivin bout for it .i was smoking an o a week sometimes more .lost shit loades of weight cause i was a cronic user got 240 hours cs and 18 months pb thank f**k i have been of it a year this month

Well done mate it must have been a nightmare trying to cut it out after so long :thumbs:

• Like 1

smoked it for 35 years non stop gave it up 7 months had to doctors told if i dont i will be f--ked in a couple years got copd through smoking green heavy over a once a week i smoked for about 10 years out the 35 missing it but feel a big change in my attiude will do things now as before i was to wrecked to do anything and the money im saving so all i will say do it in moderation it should be decrimalised make the coverment some money atb

A lot worse around than dope, some of the strains of green these days are a bit potent for some, some people can't handle any drugs full stop and these are the ones that need to talk to frank. If somebody choses to get stoned thats their perogative just the same as if they want to get pissed, ones legal one isn't so peeps take the moral high ground where weed/green is concerned.

Everything in moderation I was always told. :victory:

• Like 4

Well done mate it must have been a nightmare trying to cut it out after so long :thumbs:

it was hard but best thing ave done