juby traps

I read an article about gin traps on here a few years ago, the author stated that the first gins were quite small and used for rats in corn ricks after a while they were further developed to catch a variety of animals.........as been said earlier OTC is the man to answer these questions .

• Like 1

I read an article about gin traps on here a few years ago, the author stated that the first gins were quite small and used for rats in corn ricks after a while they were further developed to catch a variety of animals.........as been said earlier OTC is the man to answer these questions .

Hi gents,

I am not around on here much any more, sorry for the delayed response. I have been a bit busy with a few things. Notwithstanding this, I hope to have my long overdue books out later this year, all being well so you will see how it all is and most things will make sense

OTC

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Its nice to see an old post from when people were more interested in the topic ,, can anyone re-post the one were the drunk chaps set there Mole traps at 4 feet and invented the cast iron hoop snare it was very funny on the night , funnier still when they fell out days later and wanted to fight each other.

• 3 years later...