Sign in to follow this  
bondy123

Lamping partner wales

Lamping partner wanted you must have your own permission because i havent got any i promise i will go back there once you have taken me there ill leave all the gates open probably steal a few lambs my dog aint stock broke so will kill sheep and if the gates are locked ill cut the fences ill be greatfull for any invites i dont go out when its raining and windy tho thanks.

Got some permission for you to join me can't wait

Thanks mate is it ok if i meet you at your house so i can see where you keep your dogs

Sounds like just the type I usually take out only problem is you didn't state draining the deisel tank from the farm so on that note I'll have to say no sorry mate you were perfect apart from that atb donk

Sounds like just the type I usually take out only problem is you didn't state draining the deisel tank from the farm so on that note I'll have to say no sorry mate you were perfect apart from that atb donk

I werent gonna bother draining it i was just gonna take the whole thing hoping the farmers quad would drag it across the field

the last lad i took out on my permission not only done all ov the above but came away with a combine harvester so youve still along way of to fill his boots :thumbs:

Sign in to follow this