FAO Fester

Guest trev

Heres a couple of pics of the pups taken 2 weeks ago.

ragspups1.jpg

ragspups.jpg

They are very even in size, there big pups for kewell pups as he dosent throw them particularly big, hopefully they will make it to the track.

Well if they wasted in my hands there be no point you forking out 2k to ruin one :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

Yes thats rag trade and pups in the top pick.

5 bitches and two dogs, 1 black and white dog and one black dog, one black bitch and 4 black and white bitches.

There is f**k all between any of the pups but i think i will definatly be keeping the black bitch and dog as they have caught my eye, cant decide on what else to keep.

She will be going in pup to balck jack tom for her next litter. <_<:D

I cant promise anything as the oldman wants to keep everything but its not feesable for me at the moment so if he is available he will be yours <_<

I hope we can keep the lot as that way it garuntees we get the best but if there is anything available it will be going to people we know can do them justice, so that rules fester out. :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: <_<

no it will stay there cos i havnt got the room at the moment and unlike you i dont like cramming 20 dogs into a shoe box size kennel and spreading kennel cough to every dog in the district :D:D:D ... i would rather my dogs have space and room to develope and thats why my dogs win races and yours win ....... f u c k all :D:D:D

Guest Uncle Fester
no it will stay there cos i havnt got the room at the moment and unlike you i dont like cramming 20 dogs into a shoe box size kennel and spreading kennel cough to every dog in the district  :D  :D  :D ... i would rather my dogs have space and room to develope and thats why my dogs win races and yours win ....... f u c k all  :D  :D  :D

fair enough :unsure::unsure: :11: :11: :11:

• 1 month later...