• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

................both sadly ....they targeted my stags and got most of them except 2 shitters,,,been left with a pile of hens walking about wondering what the f@ck ....i am for murdering someone but t

due to the fact the havent the brains to breed there own stuff, as somone once said, most gypos arent gamefowl theives, but most gamefowl thefts are gypo's. i would love to catch the slimey little f

Tbh george ,   I know of a handful of british people that have syolen fowl......... But know of probably over a hundred gypo fowl theives ,........ Yes theres theives in every race :......... Of c

most probably for deliberately provoking hatred of a racial group inciting inflammatory rumours about an individual or an ethnic group, for the purpose of spreading racial discontent.

GOOD LORD ,

NOT THE RACE CARD GEORGE ............ WHAT NEXT ? ......... ARE BRITISH PEOPLE NOT ALLOWED TO CONDEM THEFT ?

OR JUST THEFT BY OTHER RACIAL GROUPS ???

DUCKWING

Tbh george ,

I know of a handful of british people that have syolen fowl......... But know of probably over a hundred gypo fowl thieves

No ......... As i say ........ Best keep well away from travellers and their kind

I know of a thousand gorger peadophiles but only a handful of p***y peados

so what your saying is I gotta keep all my chavies locked in the house to keep em away from all the gorger Peados and their sick perverted family's

Well marshman ,

Anyone who knows me will tell you iam not shy , ....... And never ever turned anyone down .....

However , since the gypos have been stealing birds from.shows ,.....unless your invited by a member you csnnot get in ...........

Think on that awhile ............ Decent british kids and young men and women interested in fowl cannot even get over the door to meet like minded folk because gamefowl enthusiasts are sick of being on edge because a group of loud mouth gypos wander in begging , bartering , then finally if that doesnt work stealing or trying to follow men home .......

And they wonder why men cannot stand them

Hey duckwing could you let people know the next fowl show that you'll be attending. Then you could discuss your views face to face with these people lol

LOL have you seen the fukcing size of duckwing LOL ..........

• Like 1

I was thinking of having a meeting about game fowl theft , you know how's best to avoid getting your birds stolen. I thought you could be guest speaker and air your views . The trouble is the only venue I could get is at Appleby fair. I'm sure it would be a sell out !! Lol

I was thinking of having a meeting about game fowl theft , you know how's best to avoid getting your birds stolen. I thought you could be guest speaker and air your views . The trouble is the only venue I could get is at Appleby fair. I'm sure it would be a sell out !! Lol

Do you keep Gamefowl marshman?