Gypo special , stags and cocks only

No wonder no sane decent lad wants owt to do with them

Duckwing

due to the fact the havent the brains to breed there own stuff, as somone once said, most gypos arent gamefowl theives, but most gamefowl thefts are gypo's.

i would love to catch the slimey little fuckers in the acts, i would f***ing decapatate them, makes my blood boil thinking of all the hard work gone into raising decent fowl, and as gamefowl men know, it takes years to get half decent fowl, somtimes 10 years plus, for the dirty little fuckers to steal them in 10 minutes!!!

• Like 5

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

................both sadly ....they targeted my stags and got most of them except 2 shitters,,,been left with a pile of hens walking about wondering what the f@ck ....i am for murdering someone but t

due to the fact the havent the brains to breed there own stuff, as somone once said, most gypos arent gamefowl theives, but most gamefowl thefts are gypo's. i would love to catch the slimey little f

Tbh george ,   I know of a handful of british people that have syolen fowl......... But know of probably over a hundred gypo fowl theives ,........ Yes theres theives in every race :......... Of c

Tbh george ,

I know of a handful of british people that have syolen fowl......... But know of probably over a hundred gypo fowl theives ,........

Yes theres theives in every race :......... Of course thats true , but lets be right the scum that steal dogs and fowl , cage birds are rife in your community

From smiths to boswells , lees to vareys etc , etc etc theres fowl / dog theives in every family .

How could anyone trust you for instance knowing a cousin of yours etc ,.......... Is a theif ????

You yourself. May only have to say so an so has good dogs , fowl , and unwittingly cause a man to loose his lifes work

No ......... As i say ........ Best keep well away from travellers and their kind

• Like 3

like to know whiich one of my cousins your talking about mate coz I don't . I don't even know you I'm not asking anyone to trust me just saying can't blame travellers for everything that goes missing that's all but I think with your attitude I thing it's wise that you stay well clear of us thieving scum of the earth as you mite cum a cropper

Aye george ,

A few tried and failed , now they leave me and my family well alone ,.....

And i wasnt getting particulary at you fella just talking in general ..........

Believe me i really do think its a total shame that travellers themselves have caused british gamefowl people to shun them .........

But that is whats happend .......... Mainly over the last two decades , since thefts have become common place

Acts like ,......... A group of smiths from london area following a man home from a show in the midlands after he tefused to sell them hennies ....

Acts like ........ A group of boswells etc. Stealing cocks out of pens from a show near manchester and being caught with them in rucksacks. Trying to leave

Acts like ............. Feck i could go on forever ,.....

Nar george , my advice would still be the same

Duckwing