• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

................both sadly ....they targeted my stags and got most of them except 2 shitters,,,been left with a pile of hens walking about wondering what the f@ck ....i am for murdering someone but t

due to the fact the havent the brains to breed there own stuff, as somone once said, most gypos arent gamefowl theives, but most gamefowl thefts are gypo's. i would love to catch the slimey little f

Tbh george ,   I know of a handful of british people that have syolen fowl......... But know of probably over a hundred gypo fowl theives ,........ Yes theres theives in every race :......... Of c

Some silly billy stole 10 birds out my yard last night ,,,other than bird trader what other sites on the Internet are there that sell birds as I want to keep a look out for them......cheers

gumtree

were they young birds or your broodstock?

................both sadly ....they targeted my stags and got most of them except 2 shitters,,,been left with a pile of hens walking about wondering what the f@ck ....i am for murdering someone but to be truthfull with you they are scum and ain,t worth it so i am going to get rid of all my birds as the wife is pregnant and i got another 2 kids already and it would be madness to go to prison for life because of some chickens for if i caught someone in my garden late at night i know i would flip ...i have a history for losing it and when i do all bets are off.....i just can,t afford to lose it anymore for the sake of my wife and kids and i could see in her eyes this morning that she was really stressed so feck it ,,time for a change and a good holiday ,,,,,if you or charly want about 20 hens they are all yours,,,cheers
  • Like 6