? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

shadow12 have you got this mans breeding in your yard

ya I've one and a couple related back far through da DVD bitch.

How were they doing for you til now?

I avent done antin with m yet mate got the pup a squeeze and never had the other two out yet so I don't actually know wat I've got for this season bud

well good luck with them for the coming season mate

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Ted is off snatch but i dont think yea can say that theirs many dogs in ireland with the late W.T line in them maybe a few but nothing like the amount that has kings line in them ,King did breed liverpool her brother was here in sligo and was bred from aswell her sister was in stockport as good a bitch as she was but not as much talk about her .I was told for a fact that their was 16 or 18 hours of lady and lue on tape when the manchester and liverpool boys bought them but no one was ever allowed see them.???????They never seen dogs that could run like that as in low down tight on the hares and quick killer like lue .P.S. told me himself that W.T (rip) told him that hope ran a hare for 4 mins one day and killed him and while he was running it lue had killed 3 now i dont think paddy was telling me that to please me???????

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :hmm:

i rem that bitch he got a few of philip then an black john from cavan,he got a few of him as well.

tk were you with josey the day he was passing a gypsey camp about dundalk an he spotted a couple hares hanging up, he pulled in for a chat an a look at the gypos old lurcher lying below the caravan. the gypsey told em the ole bitch goes over the fields an comes back with hares all the time..josey wouldnt leave till he bought it all the lads had a whip round to get the money up for it...

yeah know that camp and the lads that place is full of long ears now but ya cant hunt it as it is all factories now

shadow12 have you got this mans breeding in your yard

ya I've one and a couple related back far through da DVD bitch.

How were they doing for you til now?

I avent done antin with m yet mate got the pup a squeeze and never had the other two out yet so I don't actually know wat I've got for this season bud

well good luck with them for the coming season mate

Cheers man il need it what ya runnin yourself lad

i rem that bitch he got a few of philip then an black john from cavan,he got a few of him as well.

tk were you with josey the day he was passing a gypsey camp about dundalk an he spotted a couple hares hanging up, he pulled in for a chat an a look at the gypos old lurcher lying below the caravan. the gypsey told em the ole bitch goes over the fields an comes back with hares all the time..josey wouldnt leave till he bought it all the lads had a whip round to get the money up for it...

yeah know that camp and the lads that place is full of long ears now but ya cant hunt it as it is all factories now

:laugh: he never killed the hares my brother give them to the gypo an seen josey driving in , him an josey had a good laugh about it
  • Like 1

Puppy peddler I wouldn't have thought so .....I mean the man bred a savage amount of dogs surely and yes there's one thing about him everything in his yard was for sale not just the rubbish like most of us gettin rid of a few kulls . But I've been at his place a hundred times and he never once asked me to buy a dog he was happy to just have a chat and a cuppa at the best of times he loves people comin to visit I've been out of huntin a couple years now and I bought a dog off him to get back at it again but he offered to lend me a dog or two toget back at it but I'd rather just have my own so he's a genuine guy and anything I know bout lurchers which is not a lot I learned off that man and beleave me I asked a lot of people information when I started out and got no answers worth holdin on to.yere keepin all the good stuff in yere heads lads ha haha

I said on here before look at the dogs that are being talked about now in ireland S.K dog tiger ? kings old breeding N.P.bitch fly? kings old breeding TED ?kings old breeding J.M lucas kings old breeding the dvd bitch ?kings old breeding thats just a few but if yea look at any of the dogs that can do it in ireland his stuff is their alot .FOR ICEY THE DOG I HAD 3YEARS AGO THAT I SOLD WAS THE BEST ENGLISH BREEDING THAT COULD BE GOT . :yes: :yes:

ICEY DO YEA NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT DOG I HAD??????????????????????????????? :hmm:

Puppy peddler I wouldn't have thought so .....I mean the man bred a savage amount of dogs surely and yes there's one thing about him everything in his yard was for sale not just the rubbish like most of us gettin rid of a few kulls . But I've been at his place a hundred times and he never once asked me to buy a dog he was happy to just have a chat and a cuppa at the best of times he loves people comin to visit I've been out of huntin a couple years now and I bought a dog off him to get back at it again but he offered to lend me a dog or two toget back at it but I'd rather just have my own so he's a genuine guy and anything I know bout lurchers which is not a lot I learned off that man and beleave me I asked a lot of people information when I started out and got no answers worth holdin on to.yere keepin all the good stuff in yere heads lads ha haha

I said on here before look at the dogs that are being talked about now in ireland S.K dog tiger ? kings old breeding N.P.bitch fly? kings old breeding TED ?kings old breeding J.M lucas kings old breeding the dvd bitch ?kings old breeding thats just a few but if yea look at any of the dogs that can do it in ireland his stuff is their alot .FOR ICEY THE DOG I HAD 3YEARS AGO THAT I SOLD WAS THE BEST ENGLISH BREEDING THAT COULD BE GOT . :yes: :yes:

ICEY DO YEA NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT DOG I HAD??????????????????????????????? :hmm:

no he dosent but your gonna tell us so get on with it :yes::D
  • Like 1

No speedie l don't want to know what or who the dog was but l do want to know is why did you go to the English blood for if kings and the Irish stuff was so good as you say??????.Know what l will answer it for its because when you went to England with that breeding they where all found wanting maybe am wrong.The black ass could not do it over there the sligo express could not do it either.There a dvd l have off you boys in a competition over there and most of the dogs where kings breeding.There was another dog there that had no saulki in it what so ever you know what tape am on about ?????The one where ever hare that got off the plough straight lined the dogs or made them pull up????The only good dog there was black and tan the Kellys had killed 2 and unlucky on its 3rd.So that way you went to the English blood because the breeding you had just didn't have it true or false?????But whats funny is the English blood never get a mention when your on here talking its always the sligo express this and black ass that. FUNNY THAT.

• Like 1

No speedie l don't want to know what or who the dog was but l do want to know is why did you go to the English blood for if kings and the Irish stuff was so good as you say??????.Know what l will answer it for its because when you went to England with that breeding they where all found wanting maybe am wrong.The black ass could not do it over there the sligo express could not do it either.There a dvd l have off you boys in a competition over there and most of the dogs where kings breeding.There was another dog there that had no saulki in it what so ever you know what tape am on about ?????The one where ever hare that got off the plough straight lined the dogs or made them pull up????The only good dog there was black and tan the Kellys had killed 2 and unlucky on its 3rd.So that way you went to the English blood because the breeding you had just didn't have it true or false?????But whats funny is the English blood never get a mention when your on here talking its always the sligo express this and black ass that. FUNNY THAT.

:thumbs::yes::thumbs::yes: ,hes thinking of some more bullcrap to make up so wait an hour or so and owen will be back on
  • Like 1

First bitch I ever got off m was a white bitch with red patches on her off the mother of the swallow and some English bred dog with touch of borzoi in him 28 and a half inches lads around ere laughed at her ha until they seen her goin never seen a better killer she used to kinda pass the hare on one side and throw her head back to lift him beautiful thing to watch I only gave him 350 for that bitch you can always get a bargain off Philip if you looked around he's bigger prices are on the ones he has time put into and are ready to run.the real good ones are always expensive no matter who you buy them off I know most of the guys on this sight would have no trouble putting a few grand or more on an exceptional dog let alone the hundreds you might get asked in kings yard.

that da da daw da da all stopped an youv turned into mrs brown off here :hmm:

WHEN THIS SEASON IS OVER YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AS FOR BREEDING OF SNATCH EVERYONE WANTS TO BREED OF SOMETHING DIFFRENT SO THATS WHY HE WAS TRIED .THE DOG I HAD WAS THE LITTER BROTHER TO MONA THE FAMOUS BUT IM SURE YER MATES TOLD YEA THAT SO YEA SEE ICEY I HAD THE ENGLISH LINES BUT IT DONT WORK OVER HERE YEA NEED THE WEE BIT OF FIRE :D

Ted is off snatch but i dont think yea can say that theirs many dogs in ireland with the late W.T line in them maybe a few but nothing like the amount that has kings line in them ,King did breed liverpool her brother was here in sligo and was bred from aswell her sister was in stockport as good a bitch as she was but not as much talk about her .I was told for a fact that their was 16 or 18 hours of lady and lue on tape when the manchester and liverpool boys bought them but no one was ever allowed see them.???????They never seen dogs that could run like that as in low down tight on the hares and quick killer like lue .P.S. told me himself that W.T (rip) told him that hope ran a hare for 4 mins one day and killed him and while he was running it lue had killed 3 now i dont think paddy was telling me that to please me???????

he be down friday ill get him on this himself to answer that,owen ive seen alot of stuff from kings yard and they were never in the same class as hope,as for liverpool lue september,october she could kill afew,come november different ball game,she would not turn one in a horse box???//////

WHEN THIS SEASON IS OVER YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AS FOR BREEDING OF SNATCH EVERYONE WANTS TO BREED OF SOMETHING DIFFRENT SO THATS WHY HE WAS TRIED .THE DOG I HAD WAS THE LITTER BROTHER TO MONA THE FAMOUS BUT IM SURE YER MATES TOLD YEA THAT SO YEA SEE ICEY I HAD THE ENGLISH LINES BUT IT DONT WORK OVER HERE YEA NEED THE WEE BIT OF FIRE :D

owen you said on this forum awhile back you seen the english dogs run back here,in your own words they only killed 1 hare,now why would you want to breed from stock that could only kill one hare,when there was dogs that could kill 3 in 4 min dont make sense to me why you would break that line

he be down friday ill get him on this himself to answer that,owen ive seen alot of stuff from kings yard and they were never in the same class as hope,as for liverpool lue september,october she could kill afew,come november different ball game,she would not turn one in a horse box???//////

:laugh: :laugh: ASK HIM YEAL SEE IM TELLING THE TRUTH IF LUE COULD NOT DO IT WHY DID THEM MEN PUT INK ON HER WHEN THEY WOULDENT LET HIM OUT TO A BITCH AND WHY WAS SHE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR LET GO???????AS I SAID W.T (rip)HAD HER WHEN HE DIED WHY