? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

the topic is about whos line was the best in ireland,and im giveing my oipion,im not trying to start shit,but if king is selling 1200 euro dogs why the feck is he running a jack russell x whippet,thats alright if your looking for a fast bushing dog or a good ratting wippet enough said

Well a lurchers a lurcher there's no spacific way u have to breed them and if a jack cross whippet can kill m good enough for me hell man if a yorkie cross Russell could kill m it'd do me

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

some of the best hare killing dogs i ever seen were of unknown origin killing 4 an 5 twice a week

DREAMER

no true an didnt need an airfield to get into there stride

Fair play to ya hitcher I've seen a few freaks myself every line starts sum were also p.s. done some good work with kings and toughies stuff but he bred he's own line too mixed in through the lads stuff and it worked also.
  • Like 1

some of the best hare killing dogs i ever seen were of unknown origin killing 4 an 5 twice a week

DREAMER

is that why you bought a full saluki from uk?????

thats the wifes she likes tonging his ears
  • Like 1

DREAMER

Fair play to ya hitcher I've seen a few freaks myself every line starts sum were also p.s. done some good work with kings and toughies stuff but he bred he's own line too mixed in through the lads stuff and it worked also.

he had only one from kings yard,but was she bought in or bred by king wel never know,willie put him on the right road thats why the lines still going strong,irish lady nearly all diluted,

Gorger have you made more money of lucas or them security vans or did you bury your money with cheesy or cecil yehaa.

you prick big brave boy hiding behind a name tell you this the 2 lads who name you mentioned find you. Think you know result.

shadow...the mate brought 2 pups up from balina last week are the outa your stuff. :thumbs:

Your mate and kmck bred those lad I just held them for them I bred the mother of the pups out of the DVD bitch and a full saluki the saluki was a fast dog run big ears in any kinda land he's where mikey is now and beleaver me he's throwing good stuff only went on two r three bitches and the pups are all killing and running well I hear

shadow12 have you got this mans breeding in your yard

ya I've one and a couple related back far through da DVD bitch.

How were they doing for you til now?

I avent done antin with m yet mate got the pup a squeeze and never had the other two out yet so I don't actually know wat I've got for this season bud

Ted is off snatch but i dont think yea can say that theirs many dogs in ireland with the late W.T line in them maybe a few but nothing like the amount that has kings line in them ,King did breed liverpool her brother was here in sligo and was bred from aswell her sister was in stockport as good a bitch as she was but not as much talk about her .I was told for a fact that their was 16 or 18 hours of lady and lue on tape when the manchester and liverpool boys bought them but no one was ever allowed see them.???????They never seen dogs that could run like that as in low down tight on the hares and quick killer like lue .P.S. told me himself that W.T (rip) told him that hope ran a hare for 4 mins one day and killed him and while he was running it lue had killed 3 now i dont think paddy was telling me that to please me???????