? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

was there irish terrier back along in his lines

YES..but there was 30 or 40 dogs running all over the show he didnt know what was serving what.there was even a couple of 3 legged ones.fair play to him if he could get people to buy them.but then a fool and his money is easy parted. :yes:
  • Like 1

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

YES..but there was 30 or 40 dogs running all over the show he didnt know what was serving what.there was even a couple of 3 legged ones.fair play to him if he could get people to buy them.but then a fool and his money is easy parted. :yes:

but still your running dogs with his breeding in them

but still your running dogs with his breeding in them

Is he really and how many legs have they got?lol
  • Like 1

there was a travelling Lad, who had a dog from his yard, it was around 1972/3 He orginally came from the Newcastle area, and settled in south-west Scotland,

I dont like using the LATE, fellows name, but the dog was called, Tucker as well, the dog had a distinct mark on his right hand rib-cage, were he got burnt, when they were washing out some hot material, he put a lot of Hares away, all over the Land, I had a decent dog at that time and I wanted to run him, but one of his mates told him the story of my dog and there was No run,

Good story mate 1972/3 if i can count thats 39 or 40 years hes selling dogs to england that long and more and in ireland aswell i was just chatting to him a few mins ago and i asked him a few questions so here we go .What was the best dog yea ever breed ?I HAVE SOME NOW AS GOOD AS EVER I BREED ITS HARD TO SAY WHITCH ONE WAS THE BEST ....ME .

yea sold about 50 dogs a year on average over the last 40 years ...I SAPOSE I DID ....thats 2000 dogs ...f**k IS IT AS MANY AS THAT ...it is philip ....JEASUS THATS A SIGHT......

Now lads if anyone on here has breed 2000 dogs or sold them id like to meet them .The men that the man sold the dogs to in england for the last 40 years must be daft to keep coming back when they couldent do it over their men like the LEES B WILLET and a lot more most of his customers were traveling lads i dont think these lads are so slow??????????

I bought my first dog or him in the 80s and their lads on here that bought of him before that and were quite happy with their dogs as i was .The king of the lurchers IMHO yes in ireland for sure IF A MAN BREEDS 2000 DOGS HE HAS TO HAVE CLICKED ALONG THE LINE,YA SAY ABOUT THE KING OF THE LURCHERS IN IRELAND PS BRED SOME VERY GOOD DOGS,BUT WE WILL NEVER FOR GET WHOS LINE IT IS THE LATE WILLIE TOUGH,NOT SAYING ALL BUT ALOT OF THE GOOD DOGS IN IRELAND HAVE HIS LINE IN THEM,INCLUDING YOURS OWEN

Puppy peddler I wouldn't have thought so .....I mean the man bred a savage amount of dogs surely and yes there's one thing about him everything in his yard was for sale not just the rubbish like most of us gettin rid of a few kulls . But I've been at his place a hundred times and he never once asked me to buy a dog he was happy to just have a chat and a cuppa at the best of times he loves people comin to visit I've been out of huntin a couple years now and I bought a dog off him to get back at it again but he offered to lend me a dog or two toget back at it but I'd rather just have my own so he's a genuine guy and anything I know bout lurchers which is not a lot I learned off that man and beleave me I asked a lot of people information when I started out and got no answers worth holdin on to.yere keepin all the good stuff in yere heads lads ha haha

I sent you a message. :thumbs:

Well goodman sent u one back let me know if you got it don't know if I'm workin this [bANNED TEXT]

I did not get it Shadow. Once you read my message, if you go to the bottom of it, their will be a fast reply box, type in your reply and then click on the send button, hope that helps. :thumbs:

Puppy peddler I wouldn't have thought so .....I mean the man bred a savage amount of dogs surely and yes there's one thing about him everything in his yard was for sale not just the rubbish like most of us gettin rid of a few kulls . But I've been at his place a hundred times and he never once asked me to buy a dog he was happy to just have a chat and a cuppa at the best of times he loves people comin to visit I've been out of huntin a couple years now and I bought a dog off him to get back at it again but he offered to lend me a dog or two toget back at it but I'd rather just have my own so he's a genuine guy and anything I know bout lurchers which is not a lot I learned off that man and beleave me I asked a lot of people information when I started out and got no answers worth holdin on to.yere keepin all the good stuff in yere heads lads ha haha

I said on here before look at the dogs that are being talked about now in ireland S.K dog tiger ? kings old breeding N.P.bitch fly? kings old breeding TED ?kings old breeding J.M lucas kings old breeding the dvd bitch ?kings old breeding thats just a few but if yea look at any of the dogs that can do it in ireland his stuff is their alot .FOR ICEY THE DOG I HAD 3YEARS AGO THAT I SOLD WAS THE BEST ENGLISH BREEDING THAT COULD BE GOT . :yes: :yes:

ted the only c**t that talks about ted is you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :victory:;)

the topic is about whos line was the best in ireland,and im giveing my oipion,im not trying to start shit,but if king is selling 1200 euro dogs why the feck is he running a jack russell x whippet,thats alright if your looking for a fast bushing dog or a good ratting wippet enough said

• Like 2

some of the best hare killing dogs i ever seen were of unknown origin killing 4 an 5 twice a week

DREAMER

no true an didnt need an airfield to get into there stride

is that why you bought a full saluki from uk?????