? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

speedie u said you sold jet77 that bitch and u only keep the bad ones well have a good think maybe u dont no a good dog sligo express jacked 3 times black ass jacked ted could not bend a hare more than once in winter time its not looking good for your track record and for philp king that mans said half people in the country would not have a dog as good as black ass well that just shows his standard icey get that clip up to show speedie sligo express pulling the pin

yeh ur best over there pal wouldnt want to get dragged all over england now would you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what way bred are your dogs pal :thumbs:

post-73617-0-00226700-1343996232.jpgsame as yourspost-73617-0-06103600-1343996500.jpg

Is that Blade Hitcher? Brother to Mike?

no goodman hes called max out of the khan x asha second litter but is a full brother

Brendy its as simple as this if kings breeding so good and speedie only got rid off the dirt why then did he have get a service off English breed dog when he as all this super breeding.Just shows you what way this man works he has Captains pups as no good before they have even started.

yeh ur best over there pal wouldnt want to get dragged all over england now would you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what way bred are your dogs pal :thumbs:

post-73617-0-00226700-1343996232.jpgsame as yourspost-73617-0-06103600-1343996500.jpg

Is that Blade Hitcher? Brother to Mike?

no goodman hes called max out of the khan x asha second litter but is a full brother

Ok, sound, thanks. :thumbs:

remember to keep me a pup.

your first on the list mate an the bitch wont get a hard time there be six in the litter at most an there booked

How is that Hitch he had to go to English blood or full saulki so he could breed dogs that could go across the water.Yes he had good Irish dogs but thats all they where.When they went across the pond they just didn't have it.Even speedie knows that that's why Ted has English sire.

How is that Hitch he had to go to English blood or full saulki so he could breed dogs that could go across the water.Yes he had good Irish dogs but thats all they where.When they went across the pond they just didn't have it.Even speedie knows that that's why Ted has English sire.

should of stayed in ireland then

Yep your right there even speedie will tell you he got it wrong if hes man enough.Tell you truth l don't think the black ass jacked l just think the dog didn't have it for over there.Only really speedie can say if the dog jacked.If the dog could run over 5,6 mins then it jacked .If its limit was 4 mins then the dog run until there was nothing left but the sligo express jacked that run was not even 30 secs long

Yep your right there even speedie will tell you he got it wrong if hes man enough.Tell you truth l don't think the black ass jacked l just think the dog didn't have it for over there.Only really speedie can say if the dog jacked.If the dog could run over 5,6 mins then it jacked .If its limit was 4 mins then the dog run until there was nothing left but the sligo express jacked that run was not even 30 secs long

i think you would have to be on the land on the day to have an opinion on that ,thats why i dont have one the only thing i would say is theres very few people on here whos dog could run that long

Hope and huck 2 smashing dogs I hunted a lot with huck reason I used him 3 times. I find lucas a lot likee huck you see in clip for a strong dog lucas watch him box the rab in small land. Rem eng fly is lucas grandmother as karlsberg of here said he used to run her for nuttal famous seagull is fly mother. Maybe that's were huck n lucas get the brain to box.

maybe they got it from willies hope he could box a hare for fun,anyway its nice to have dogs like that on both sides good to good can only get better with luck atb mp

Hope and huck 2 smashing dogs I hunted a lot with huck reason I used him 3 times. I find lucas a lot likee huck you see in clip for a strong dog lucas watch him box the rab in small land. Rem eng fly is lucas grandmother as karlsberg of here said he used to run her for nuttal famous seagull is fly mother. Maybe that's were huck n lucas get the brain to box.

maybe they got it from willies hope he could box a hare for fun,anyway its nice to have dogs like that on both sides good to good can only get better with luck atb mp

very true john tuffys hope put lota good into line your dad had write idea he used tuffys line in his own this why yous got great results. Fact the dogs now adays stronger got speed can stay lot better.

very true john tuffys hope put lota good into line your dad had write idea he used tuffys line in his own this why yous got great results. Fact the dogs now adays stronger got speed can stay lot better.

willies line had great stay,just apity there was alittle bit of a bad line along the way from a certain mans yard,lol