? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Nancy your right they are only dogs at the end of the day,shadow we should of stuck to the football,thing is some men are great crack untill they get into the field they are changed men then ha ha, what did I get mescelf into at all ha ha just have a bit of crack and f**k all this shit tell cc I be down in the winter shadow see can we get anymore chickens

fcksake lads take it easy at the end of the day there only dogs

ya want to see mine on a big ear its a good laugh :whistling:

iv already heard about them lmao

sure once they get a run im happy :thumbs: anything else is a bonus
  • Like 1

only messing mate

Nancy your right they are only dogs at the end of the day,shadow we should of stuck to the football,thing is some men are great crack untill they get into the field they are changed men then ha ha, what did I get mescelf into at all ha ha just have a bit of crack and f**k all this shit tell cc I be down in the winter shadow see can we get anymore chickens

i heard ye were shit at the football captain number 12 tracksuit warmer lol
  • Like 1

only messing mate

thats it bud life is to short :thumbs:

only messing mate

thats it bud life is to short :thumbs:

spoke like a true nits ville man lol

another thread ruined, goes off topic again i feel i have choice but to lock it , the same few always ruin;s it bring it to pms lads or it' s gone and a mass cull will be the only option left for some people yer all talking about big fields petty ye won't all meet up in it and sort it all out once and for all , and leave this place alone ,

sounder

I read the start of these stupid threads and you can see exactly how they are going to finish,same people haveing a lash at the the same people.Now I dont even read this crap.I gave up a few pages ago and when i saw sounders name to the last post I thought another childish load of crap again.sad .I can only imagine how the dog folk on the other side of the water think,bloody stupid Irish acting up again :censored:

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2

another thread ruined, goes off topic again i feel i have choice but to lock it , the same few always ruin;s it bring it to pms lads or it' s gone and a mass cull will be the only option left for some people yer all talking about big fields petty ye won't all meet up in it and sort it all out once and for all , and leave this place alone ,

sounder

well said sounder :thumbs:

yes i have to agree with sounder on this one, same old over and over again,and the same few members ruining topics, i was going to say a useall friday night on thl, but its not, its just a useall night on the lurcher section, if members cant pull it together the topic is GONE!! sad really for shadow who started the topic to get a decent descussion going but people dont seem to respect that like many other threads they ruin, but enough is enough these same members will have to learn the hard way simple as if you dont respect another mans topic then we have no other option only to carry out punishment as we see fits your bullshit!! your private messager is there for a reason use it!! atb (tommy) and goodluck with your topic shadow :thumbs:

sounder

well said sounder the sooner the season starts the better.