? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

Why would you not breed out her ???You breed out black ass and the sligo express

To each their own icey why did i sell all the dogs i sold she was just another one theirs some yea dont sell and some ye do

speedie its all chance mate. ye cant tell a lad his pups gonna be shit by looking at it at 9 months come on now

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Hope and huck 2 smashing dogs I hunted a lot with huck reason I used him 3 times. I find lucas a lot likee huck you see in clip for a strong dog lucas watch him box the rab in small land. Rem eng fly is lucas grandmother as karlsberg of here said he used to run her for nuttal famous seagull is fly mother. Maybe that's were huck n lucas get the brain to box.

Why would you not breed out her ???You breed out black ass and the sligo express

To each their own icey why did i sell all the dogs i sold she was just another one theirs some yea dont sell and some ye do

speedie its all chance mate. ye cant tell a lad his pups gonna be shit by looking at it at 9 months come on now

IF ALL THESE DOGS ARE CHANCE NANCY HOW COME SOME PEOPLE NEVER GET A GOOD ONE AND OTHER PEOPLE ALWAYS GET THEM .NOW BEFORE ALL THE SHIT STARTS AGAIN IM NOT SAYING I ALWAYS GET GOOD DOGS BUT THAT BITCH I SOLD THE LAD GOT HER SAID SHE WAS THE BEST HE EVER SEEN AND I SOLD A FAIR FEW MORE THAT LADS SAID THE SAME ABOUT HOW DA FCUK IS THAT AND YET ALL THE ONES I KEEP ARE NO GOOD ?????YOU COME OUT WITH ME IN DECEMBER AND YEL SEE THE WAY I RUN MY DOGS AND ALL THESE LADS SEEN IT ASWELL. IF YEA DONT RUN THEM SINGLE AND TEST THEM YEA DONT KNOW WHAT YEA HAVE

If the mother off captains dog had good pup to the black ass did you keep any??????l know the show hard to run but l give it ago and do best l can.You didnt have to be on here to get into it or did l say that?????Is king in your show?????

Yes yea did say that and i stayed out to let a lad in and he dident get in ????????no king is not in the show mostly lads around dublin and yea i keep a pup of the bitch they were an accident i wouldent have bred of that bitch

That's funny speedie u called me asking could u put ph dog on her the sire of. Ted before u breed that litter

IF ALL THESE DOGS ARE CHANCE NANCY HOW COME SOME PEOPLE NEVER GET A GOOD ONE AND OTHER PEOPLE ALWAYS GET THEM .NOW BEFORE ALL THE SHIT STARTS AGAIN IM NOT SAYING I ALWAYS GET GOOD DOGS BUT THAT BITCH I SOLD THE LAD GOT HER SAID SHE WAS THE BEST HE EVER SEEN AND I SOLD A FAIR FEW MORE THAT LADS SAID THE SAME ABOUT HOW DA FCUK IS THAT AND YET ALL THE ONES I KEEP ARE NO GOOD ?????YOU COME OUT WITH ME IN DECEMBER AND YEL SEE THE WAY I RUN MY DOGS AND ALL THESE LADS SEEN IT ASWELL. IF YEA DONT RUN THEM SINGLE AND TEST THEM YEA DONT KNOW WHAT YEA HAVE

OH AND THE MAN THAT BOUGHT HER DIDENT COME TO BUY HER HE CAME TO BUY ANOTHER ONE HE SEEN RUN AND THOUGHT WAS THE BEST AND SHE WAS SOLD SO HE BOUGHT THAT ONE HES READING THIS AT THE MIN SO HE CAN CALL ME A LIAR IF HE WANTS .I SOLD HIM THE BITCH AND TOLD HIM WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS AND IF SHES NOT THE BEST YE HAVE BRING HER BACK AND IL GIVE YEA YER MONEY BACK

If the mother off captains dog had good pup to the black ass did you keep any??????l know the show hard to run but l give it ago and do best l can.You didnt have to be on here to get into it or did l say that?????Is king in your show?????

Yes yea did say that and i stayed out to let a lad in and he dident get in ????????no king is not in the show mostly lads around dublin and yea i keep a pup of the bitch they were an accident i wouldent have bred of that bitch

That's funny speedie u called me asking could u put ph dog on her the sire of. Ted before u breed that litter

Thats funny i thought yea were not on here and yes i did but if yea read what i said i said i wouldent have bred of her but she trew good pups with ned so i thought why not try again what about the pups of P.C dog yea bred her with.

hes goana be fit anyway after walking up n down that holy mountain .reek sunday.........shakes head/ :icon_eek::whistling:

Never bred her with pc dog

Yes yea did or one of ye is telling lies and talking of that why did yea tell the man in ballina yea bought her of king have i not told every word of the truth about the deal i gave yea and gave yea more than that i gave yea the pick of the 2 dogs and the bitch for nothing and then yea tell lies about me behind me back???????????????Just so the lads know when yea came to me for the service of a dog i had the brother to MONA and the brother to J.Ws bitch jess that was bred with lucas and i gave yea the service free of which ever one yea wanted and yea said i set yea up i hadent even ran the dogs at the time

Edited by speedie

Never bred her with pc dog

Yes yea did or one of ye is telling lies and talking of that why did yea tell the man in ballina yea bought her of king have i not told every word of the truth about the deal i gave yea and gave yea more than that i gave yea the pick of the 2 dogs and the bitch for nothing and then yea tell lies about me behind me back???????????????Just so the lads know when yea came to me for the service of a dog i had the brother to MONA and the brother to J.Ws bitch jess that was bred with lucas and i gave yea the service free of which ever one yea wanted and yea said i set yea up i hadent even ran the dogs at the time

No answer jet?????????????????????????????????

Ur the only liar on here I didn't tell any lies to the man in ballina or behind ur back and u got well paid for her

YOU TOLD THE MAN YEA BOUGHT THE BITCH OF KING AND YEA DID PAY FOR HER AND I GAVE YEA ANOTHER BITCH AND THE SERVICE OF THE DOG FOR NOTHING BECAUSE THE BITCH YEA WANTED WAS SOLD .NOW JET YOU KNOW ASWELL AS ME I HAVE NOT TOLD ONE WORD OF A LIE ON HERE YEA GOT AN AVERAGE BITCH AND GOT CARRIED AWAY..............AND YEA DID BRED HER WITH P.C DOG BECAUSE YEA ASKED ME WHAT HE WAS OUT OF AND HE TOLD ME YEA DID ASWELL

Edited by speedie