? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

Brendy its as simple as this if kings breeding so good and speedie only got rid off the dirt why then did he have get a service off English breed dog when he as all this super breeding.Just shows you what way this man works he has Captains pups as no good before they have even started.

Speedie is not the worse lads,I think he just takes the dogs very serious,in fairness he is hunting longer than anyone that hunted with him years ago,and he is a great laugh when hunting untill he get into the fields he then is well tuned in,but have to give it to him no matter what he says he knows his stuff and is a great bit of crack to hunt with,maybe he will be right about the pups I have and litter he has and if he is i will be first to shake his hand and he will be the first to start laughing at me ha ha

• Like 2

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Brendy its as simple as this if kings breeding so good and speedie only got rid off the dirt why then did he have get a service off English breed dog when he as all this super breeding.Just shows you what way this man works he has Captains pups as no good before they have even started.

Speedie is not the worse lads,I think he just takes the dogs very serious,in fairness he is hunting longer than anyone that hunted with him years ago,and he is a great laugh when hunting untill he get into the fields he then is well tuned in,but have to give it to him no matter what he says he knows his stuff and is a great bit of crack to hunt with,maybe he will be right about the pups I have and litter he has and if he is i will be first to shake his hand and he will be the first to start laughing at me ha ha

he sounds like a jealous crabbin old man that dose not want to give eny one credit :yes: :yes: you would think he would keep him mouth shut insted of coming on here and making an arse of himself :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

he sounds like a jealous crabbin old man that dose not want to give eny one credit :yes: :yes: you would think he would keep him mouth shut insted of coming on here and making an arse of himself :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

the man belives he has the best if he hasant so fcuk as long as they please him if people would stop crabing him he might go away.the 2 men who involved in the crabbing should go for a pint and a bitta crac and agree to disagree but not on here every 2 weeks.all the best for the coming season. :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are breed by me not anybody else and as i said i have the line over 20 years yes it came from king and on the other side was snatch that came from J.O as far as i know i dont under stand why these bother so many people as was said on here its me has to look after them no one else .Any of the sligo lads have seen them run so if they want run them down go ahead but i dont think they can.As for the pups i owned both mothers one of which i sold now the one i sold was a bit slow but the man that got her ran her double up alot of the time so he wouldent have noticed this much .The bitch i keep was maybe to fast and thats maybe why she was finished before her time. The young lad that started this said to his neigbour that out of the two litters of pups that his one was the fastest which for a young lad yea pass no heed of. I think i heard him say when they were 7 months old ted could not even catch her :icon_eek::yes: anyway to put this to bed i did say that the pup i have here would run over her and that is my opinion and only time will tell.Now im out of it if these lads want to keep it up go ahead hopefully banner man can get this clip up as i think everyone wants to see lucas run .Who by the way i never ran down only asked how he was so good and why he was not on dvd or how many comps he had won or the way he was breed :yes::hmm:

Edited by speedie
  • Like 3

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are breed by me not anybody else and as i said i have the line over 20 years yes it came from king and on the other side was snatch that came from J.O as far as i know i dont under stand why these bother so many people as was said on here its me has to look after them no one else .Any of the sligo lads have seen them run so if they want run them down go ahead but i dont think they can.As for the pups i owned both mothers one of which i sold now the one i sold was a bit slow but the man that got her ran her double up alot of the time so he wouldent have noticed this much .The bitch i keep was maybe to fast and thats maybe why she was finished before her time. The young lad that started this said to his neigbour that out of the two litters of pups that his one was the fastest which for a young lad yea pass no heed of. I think i heard him say when they were 7 months old ted could not even catch her :icon_eek::yes: anyway to put this to bed i did say that the pup i have here would run over her and that is my opinion and only time will tell.Now im out of it if these lads want to keep it up go ahead hopefully banner man can get this clip up as i think everyone wants to see lucas run .Who by the way i never ran down only asked how he was so good and why he was not on dvd or how many comps he had won or the way he was breed :yes::hmm:

why does it bother you about no footage of lucas so much its jm who has to look at him everyday clean his shites and feed him,,,,,,,,,,let up ooooooommmmmmm

t

why does it bother you about no footage of lucas so much its jm who has to look at him everyday clean his shites and feed him,,,,,,,,,,let up ooooooommmmmmm

this dog has been promoted as the best in england ,ireland, scotland,an wales surly if hes that gooood youd like to see a few clips of him running its only human nature. :icon_eek:

SPEEDIE WHAT WAS MISSING OUT OFF YOUR LINE OR KINGS THAT MADE YOU GO TO SNATCH???

Just to answer this and im not saying it to hear myself .The reason snatch was used was he came from england with this big rep. One of the people in the company that was hunting togeather got him to breed of so the first bitch came in season was brought to him. In fact their was probaly bitches in the company that would have suited him better he was put to the mother of mona aswell .Their is a pup of the same bitch again and a dog that came down from kildare of the irish line and i think she maybe better than the pups out of snatch but thats just my opinion.

t

this dog has been promoted as the best in england ,ireland, scotland,an wales surly if hes that gooood youd like to see a few clips of him running its only human nature. :icon_eek:

who has been promoting him as the best dog?ive never seen that been said?

Dont bother me mate im happy with my own dogs why dose it bother you so much that people want to know what all the talkis about :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Dont bother me mate im happy with my own dogs why dose it bother you so much that people want to know what all the talkis about :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

think it does Houdini the jealousy just eats you inside abit sad for a man of your age jimho

speedie

you say some lads wants to see the clip , the owner wants it up if ye took the finger out and sort a day out to go is the dog run with yer own eyes and not to be here going on and on about it gorger said he take any stick about the dog he also say he that confident of his dog i don,t see the bother because ......i ..watch your clip on here tbh it shite pic is bad commentry is worse the camara man could to with abit of stamia ye all on about,

gorger

i have just seen the clip of lucas,again pic is shite camara work is bad ,no man in its right mind could stand over this clip get out in the fecking field and show your dog to the people that want to see it right from start to finish let them judge it love it or fault it,in the field a dog is tested so in the field the dog should be judged

not on a bad poxy few glimpse and shaking vid or the hipe that these dogs are getting on here,

lads will be disapointed .

as i said i dont give a f**k about yer dog but this site is being down by the lurcher section and by afew of ye and yer followers but it the same shit week in week out with ye and it will have to stop!!!!!! threads are being ruined with ye, again ye boy don,t give a shit about other member thread or there dog ye just want to blow ye dog up on here to be better than the rest, or is it for to be proud of you dog or is it for stud fee or i get a good price for pups because i have the best line blowing up on the net ,whatever the reason is be leave it off the net ,

sounder

SOUNDER HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD THERE.DURING THE 90S CERTAIN MEN STARTED BRINGING ENGLISH STUFF INTO IRELAND GIVING OUT DVDS OF THEM RUNNING.AT THE TIME YOU BUY A LURCHER PUP FOR A TENNER A SCORE TOP WACK.THESE IDIOTS STARTED TO CHARGE TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR DOGS.BUT THEY FORGOT WERE THEY WERE ONCE THE ENGLISH DOGS WERE BROUGHT TO GATES BOG WIRE ECT THE HANDBRAKEING STARTED.THINGS HAVE STARTED TO GET BACK TO NORMAL [THANK f**k]CASE OF HARP FOR A SERVICE.PUPS GIFTED ECT.A LOT OF THESE MEN WOULD BE BETTER OF AT THE SHOWS IF ITS TENNERS THEIR AFTER.

• Like 1