? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

there was a travelling Lad, who had a dog from his yard, it was around 1972/3 He orginally came from the Newcastle area, and settled in south-west Scotland,

I dont like using the LATE, fellows name, but the dog was called, Tucker as well, the dog had a distinct mark on his right hand rib-cage, were he got burnt, when they were washing out some hot material, he put a lot of Hares away, all over the Land, I had a decent dog at that time and I wanted to run him, but one of his mates told him the story of my dog and there was No run,

I think there was a lot of good stuff from his yard especially good in our terrain u don't see much like the old stuff Philip had around now we all know that the saluki is essential in today's lurches but what is the right blend ? I seen dogs all over the country with top dog men and they just use the salukis head too much I think the stuff Philip had around the time of John Kelly's judy and a few years prior [bANNED TEXT] e just introduced the saluki was the best around bar none in this country anyway.

I think there was a lot of good stuff from his yard especially good in our terrain u don't see much like the old stuff Philip had around now we all know that the saluki is essential in today's lurches but what is the right blend ? I seen dogs all over the country with top dog men and they just use the salukis head too much I think the stuff Philip had around the time of John Kelly's judy and a few years prior [bANNED TEXT] e just introduced the saluki was the best around bar none in this country anyway.

hitcher on here has 1 it looks like the oul stuff.

there was a travelling Lad, who had a dog from his yard, it was around 1972/3 He orginally came from the Newcastle area, and settled in south-west Scotland,

I dont like using the LATE, fellows name, but the dog was called, Tucker as well, the dog had a distinct mark on his right hand rib-cage, were he got burnt, when they were washing out some hot material, he put a lot of Hares away, all over the Land, I had a decent dog at that time and I wanted to run him, but one of his mates told him the story of my dog and there was No run,

Good story mate 1972/3 if i can count thats 39 or 40 years hes selling dogs to england that long and more and in ireland aswell i was just chatting to him a few mins ago and i asked him a few questions so here we go .What was the best dog yea ever breed ?I HAVE SOME NOW AS GOOD AS EVER I BREED ITS HARD TO SAY WHITCH ONE WAS THE BEST ....ME .

yea sold about 50 dogs a year on average over the last 40 years ...I SAPOSE I DID ....thats 2000 dogs ...f**k IS IT AS MANY AS THAT ...it is philip ....JEASUS THATS A SIGHT......

Now lads if anyone on here has breed 2000 dogs or sold them id like to meet them .The men that the man sold the dogs to in england for the last 40 years must be daft to keep coming back when they couldent do it over their men like the LEES B WILLET and a lot more most of his customers were traveling lads i dont think these lads are so slow??????????

I bought my first dog or him in the 80s and their lads on here that bought of him before that and were quite happy with their dogs as i was .The king of the lurchers IMHO yes in ireland for sure

Good story mate 1972/3 if i can count thats 39 or 40 years hes selling dogs to england that long and more and in ireland aswell i was just chatting to him a few mins ago and i asked him a few questions so here we go .What was the best dog yea ever breed ?I HAVE SOME NOW AS GOOD AS EVER I BREED ITS HARD TO SAY WHITCH ONE WAS THE BEST ....ME .

yea sold about 50 dogs a year on average over the last 40 years ...I SAPOSE I DID ....thats 2000 dogs ...f**k IS IT AS MANY AS THAT ...it is philip ....JEASUS THATS A SIGHT......

Now lads if anyone on here has breed 2000 dogs or sold them id like to meet them .The men that the man sold the dogs to in england for the last 40 years must be daft to keep coming back when they couldent do it over their men like the LEES B WILLET and a lot more most of his customers were traveling lads i dont think these lads are so slow??????????

I bought my first dog or him in the 80s and their lads on here that bought of him before that and were quite happy with their dogs as i was .The king of the lurchers IMHO yes in ireland for sure

Irelands awnser to mr handcock.
  • Like 3

Irelands awnser to mr handcock.

Hes on the phone again he said theirs a lot of men on here whistling in the dark :D

I went down with oom to p kings place,I always liked to go down for the spin,always had a bit of a laugh with him,and he is always trying to learn you a thing or /2 when you are down there,fair play to the man for the age of him and his dogs all in great shape

no big it was j.mck the wee bin man from the springfield road,he loved the hunting,we hunted for years together,he was a great wee man ;):thumbs:

any pics :laugh: do you remember the brindle hairy bitch josey had got killed on the road coursing about the same time he had his own black n white bitch,,,,,was the hairy bitch of p king ?