Just come here to argue???????

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's it like on fallow buck's

Just had a little think. (God it hurts.)   This person has never hunted before in their life. It probably had never even entered their head. Yet they get a dog that is capable of hunting (all-be-it

Crorider is a young man with his first dog. His dog has shown an interest in hunting and Cro want's to give the dog every opportunity/chance he can. It matters not if the dog is excellent or crap, bu

Posted Images

Dont mind half the scum on here mate,but please dont mention any stupid dogs like that ha,im sure the dog is nippy tho with whippet blood in it,but not 'lurcher material' ha. I got slaggd by askn 'on my own status' about a rifle. Alot of old hormonal men on thl

I got slaggd by askn 'on my own status' about a rifle.

You wrote on your status:

.22 semi auto rifle? Any good?

And I commented that you had asked a stupid question.

If you think that is slagging you off, then you need to get a grip because you'll get much worse for much less on this site.

The reason the question is stupid is because you haven't said which .22 rifle, what it is intended to be used for, or what exactly you want from it.

It's like asking "automatic car? Any good?"

Honestly; WTF to people expect when they post stupid questions? A pat on the back? A "good post mate" reply?

nice choice of dog mate i have one of these in my kennels exeptional wee dog that catches large numbers of rabbits and is the fastest dog over 100 yards in britain imo

for a second i thought you were serious.

Oh he is serious :thumbs: the dog is like lightning..ive seen it..well i seen the blur anyway :yes:

:D :D :D :D seen the blur :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe you came out with a statement like "a rabbit doesn't stand a chance against him" talking about your whippet/yorkie/chihuahua and then ask why you are getting ripped on here.

I've got a 24" collie/grey x saluki/grey, purpose bred from working stuff and she misses loads of rabbits. Rabbits are fast, real fast, running for their lives on there home ground. Id love to see this thing of yours run a rabbit.

Gaz.

I didnt ask why im getting ripped on here, im quite enjoying the fact its caused so much shit that i want to work something different to most of you lot. ive worked out now that the title of this post is pretty much true. most of you do just come here to argue so crack on mate. you wont find a lurcher you could rip the piss out of more than a yorkie chihuahua. just makes me want to lamp him more.

maybe the doesnt stand a chance comment was stupid but i werent being literal. i know rabbits are fast, but so is my dog. Ive said it enough times now and i know people dont want to believe it but ill say it again. Top speed hes only ever so slightly slower than the other lurchers he runs with but his acceleration is not far off the whippets, his stamina is double any of the others and his turning speed is ridiculous. Better than the whippets!! When they all chase him they hardly ever catch him.

There's a lot of difference between playing in the park and working. My bullx hardly catches my pup don't mean shes better and I think you need to realise because your mutt outruns a few curs up the park doesn't mean it will work

So why wont it work? The bull grey and the pure whippet it runs with will they not work either then mate?? a few weeks ago just walking in a field where u never see rabbits my dog came within inches of a rabbit that was only yards from the fence it escaped through whereas my dog was three times the distance from its escape hole in the fence. it literally pushed it thru the fence it was so close. The whippet and bull grey didnt even see it until my dog had almost caught it. Surely you wouldnt tell me they wont work?? but from what ive seen so far my dog will work better than them. it has a very high prey drive along with all of the physical attributes ive already mentioned and he trains really well. is very obedient (unless theres an unspayed bitch around). Im being serious when i ask this tho mate, am i missing something?? is there a real reason why working him is out of the question? is he too small or fragile? i think hes 17 inches and 10 kilos??

Dont mind half the scum on here mate,but please dont mention any stupid dogs like that ha,im sure the dog is nippy tho with whippet blood in it,but not 'lurcher material' ha. I got slaggd by askn 'on my own status' about a rifle. Alot of old hormonal men on thl

it aint a stupid dog, its a dog! and by definition its also a lurcher wether you like it or not

dog looks mint mate are u using it for breading any chance off a pup :victory:

Youre probably not but if youre serious then yea i would stud him out for free. he aint been neutered and wont be and if anyones got a bitch they want to let him over id be more than happy to bring him to you just to let him lose his virginity lol

I'm not wasting my time as you don't listen.

Your now on about putting it over a bitch ffs

what have i not listened to? what single comment have you made that i havent given a valid response to? its you that dont listen! youre so single minded that you actually cant understand anything that doesnt comply with your super hunter rules. what the f**k do you want me to say?? ok im sorry, ill never post on here again and ill never allow a dog with chihuahhua in it to attempt to catch a rabbit again. i also wont get another dog as YOU dont think its a good idea.

Are you frustrated cos you cant give me a seious answer to my questions?? I asked you if i missing something, WHY CANT I WORK HIM???? is he too small or fragile?? but you cant answer can you??