Just come here to argue???????

4 lurchers in that pic???

Awwww now, doing searches is cheating :yes:

doing searches?? the 2 furthest on the right, then skip one, then the next 2???

Yep doing searches, if you hover your mouse above a persons name you can see what they are doing at that moment :D

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's it like on fallow buck's

Just had a little think. (God it hurts.)   This person has never hunted before in their life. It probably had never even entered their head. Yet they get a dog that is capable of hunting (all-be-it

Crorider is a young man with his first dog. His dog has shown an interest in hunting and Cro want's to give the dog every opportunity/chance he can. It matters not if the dog is excellent or crap, bu

Posted Images

Yep doing searches, if you hover your mouse above a persons name you can see what they are doing at that moment :D

busted :laugh:

By all mean's stick up for yourself if you are 100% sure that what folk are saying to you is wrong...but i fear you could be opinionated and rather won't or do not want to hear the truth about your pet..as you have been told but will not listen yourkies and chi's are toy pet breed's NOT all out working dog's..the only working dog in your pooch is a whippet but he is a sight hound..and they would need to be Beddie/collie/bull or several other true none sight hound working breed's in the make up to make a lurcher..

its only the truth in the original term lurcher which i have no problem in admitting. in the lurchermen world its a mongrel, happy now?

Anyway, surely he can be classed as a toy lurcher?

What the hell are you talking about?? im seriously confused now? i take it im right then, 4 lurchers? Where could i of searched the info?

What the hell are you talking about?? im seriously confused now? i take it im right then, 4 lurchers? Where could i of searched the info?

sorry to break the news but youve been seriously confused for a long time :laugh:

You can refer to him anything you want to, it is your dog. You can call him a HRH Corgi if you want to. Just don't keep telling people they are wrong and you are right.

As i keep saying, enjoy your dog.

How many lurchers in this photo :D ...

PoultryRats.jpg

is that milliet, third in from left????...... :laugh:

Ok, why would you say the 4 you chose are lurchers then?

You can refer to him anything you want to, it is your dog. You can call him a HRH Corgi if you want to. Just don't keep telling people they are wrong and you are right.

PoultryRats.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

PoultryRats.jpg

No, that is the son of the man mountain next to him

• Like 1

crorider, i wont go down the road of what tag to put onyour canine buddy, but if i were you i would not go looking for permision just yet, leave that to people who have the right tools for the job.

by that i mean trained dogs that know the trade, i would reccomend finding somewhere that holds a few bunnys and walking the fields and hedgerows,

• Like 1