Just come here to argue???????

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's it like on fallow buck's

Just had a little think. (God it hurts.)   This person has never hunted before in their life. It probably had never even entered their head. Yet they get a dog that is capable of hunting (all-be-it

Crorider is a young man with his first dog. His dog has shown an interest in hunting and Cro want's to give the dog every opportunity/chance he can. It matters not if the dog is excellent or crap, bu

Posted Images

nice choice of dog mate i have one of these in my kennels exeptional wee dog that catches large numbers of rabbits and is the fastest dog over 100 yards in britain imo

for a second i thought you were serious.

Oh he is serious :thumbs: the dog is like lightning..ive seen it..well i seen the blur anyway :yes:
  • Like 1

labtastic youre actually making me piss myself now, i know it sounds funny but thats what he is and im telling you a rabbit will not stand a chance against him! hes so agile. next time hes being coursed by all the lurchers ill film it and email it to you. unless you can post videos on here??

and hedz, in answer to your question, and before you piss your pants with hysterical laughter, his dads a whippet and his mums......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

post-74321-0-23480800-1343598113.jpg

...........................................yorkie chihuahua

That aint a lurcher it sounds like an acidental mating and a mongrel :laugh:

any sighthound cross is classed as a lurcher nowadays, but yes that is what happened. an accidental mongrel got raped by a whippet

What's it like on fallow buck's :laugh:

its an idiot so it would have a go. got into the cow field the other day, he was biting their back legs and feet and herding them all. singled out a bull, chased him into the corner and jumped up and bit its bloody face. he was hanging off its cheek for over a second while the bull was throwing his head up and down i shit myself i actually thought he was gonna get tramnpled and die but after 5 minutes of me screaming he came back!
  • Like 1

To be honest, the idea of a whippet x yorkie / chiwawa. . .. . did make me chuckle.

But it could be worse, it could just be a yorkie x chiwawa.

It was an accidental mating though right? How did you end up with it?

On the upside, at least you are interested in working it, which is a good thing.

You can't be blamed for thinking that this would be a site, full of folk into hunting, just ready to be helpful. You weren't to know that you would get the piss ripped out of you, but that's standard practic i'm afraid!

You are also being very thick skinned which is positive.

Just enjoy your dog, and knock over a few rabbits, and come back and show us. But don't expect the whippet x chiwawa/yorkie to take off as a lurcher x.

The thing that some folk need to remember is that its ok if folk just want to have a knock about and a bit of fun, not everyone needs to be striving for super hunter status, as long as you are honest with yourself and others.

• Like 5

nice choice of dog mate i have one of these in my kennels exeptional wee dog that catches large numbers of rabbits and is the fastest dog over 100 yards in britain imo

ffs ye moan about people slaggin now some one gives an opinion on a dog they have of the same breeding you slate....are you on drugs

Well

I know what folk expect from me here !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and I should oblige, but hey ho, it`s a whirrier by any mans description.

Yorkies are spirited little c**ts and crossed with a decent whippet, it might even make a handy mutt.

But lets face it ,, you WILL get the piss ripped, possibly even by me !!!! hahahahahaha

• Like 1

labtastic youre actually making me piss myself now, i know it sounds funny but thats what he is and im telling you a rabbit will not stand a chance against him! hes so agile. next time hes being coursed by all the lurchers ill film it and email it to you. unless you can post videos on here??

and hedz, in answer to your question, and before you piss your pants with hysterical laughter, his dads a whippet and his mums......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

any sighthound cross is classed as a lurcher nowadays, but yes that is what happened. an accidental mongrel got raped by a whippet

its an idiot so it would have a go. got into the cow field the other day, he was biting their back legs and feet and herding them all. singled out a bull, chased him into the corner and jumped up and bit its bloody face. he was hanging off its cheek for over a second while the bull was throwing his head up and down i shit myself i actually thought he was gonna get tramnpled and die but after 5 minutes of me screaming he came back!

Ye should try him he doe's not sound like he is a pusher :laugh:

You might need a slap for that though, regardless of what he dog is, get a feking tight control on it mate, thats 3 grands worth of beef yer f*****g about with there !!! be lucky if the thing doesn`t get shot !!

• Like 4

To be honest, the idea of a whippet x yorkie / chiwawa. . .. . did make me chuckle.

On the upside, at least you are interested in working it, which is a good thing.

You can't be blamed for thinking that this would be a site, full of folk into hunting, just ready to be helpful. You weren't to know that you would get the piss ripped out of you, but that's standard practic i'm afraid!

Just enjoy your dog, and knock over a few rabbits, and come back and show us. But don't expect the whippet x chiwawa/yorkie to take off as a lurcher x.

The thing that some folk need to remember is that its ok if folk just want to have a knock about and a bit of fun, not everyone needs to be striving for super hunter status, as long as you are honest with yourself and others.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

yea i know its funny but he doesnt look how youd expect. i literally bought him as a pet from an ad in the paper. i saw the whole litter and the rest of them were tiny little fluffy things as youd expect. but he was huge in comparison. he was 3 months and already twice the size of the mum. every month he looked more and more whippet like and now at a year old he looks like tiny whippet with a terrier face. until it gets wet his face looks almost pure whippet.

and yes i completely agree, i know hes not gonna be anywhere near the perfect lamping dog but i know he'll catch a few and i know we'll both enjoy it so whats the harm in that eh?

and being thick skinned just comes natural to myself and almost everyone i know. i play football, go fishing and work on a building site so i know what banter is. dont bother me.but anyway, i definitely will show you him catching some rabbits and no i wont expect him to set a new trenc in lurchers lol!

• Like 1

ffs ye moan about people slaggin now some one gives an opinion on a dog they have of the same breeding you slate....are you on drugs

no i can assure you im not on drugs, but i just assumed it was anothed sarcastic c**t ripping the piss out of me again. but if hes being serious then i dont doubt what hes saying is true cos ive seen it with my own eyes

Ye should try him he doe's not sound like he is a pusher :laugh:

whats a pusher?