Just come here to argue???????

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's it like on fallow buck's

Just had a little think. (God it hurts.)   This person has never hunted before in their life. It probably had never even entered their head. Yet they get a dog that is capable of hunting (all-be-it

Crorider is a young man with his first dog. His dog has shown an interest in hunting and Cro want's to give the dog every opportunity/chance he can. It matters not if the dog is excellent or crap, bu

Posted Images

Now now southy after seeing that wow really never mind the rabbits it looks a game we dog rabbitd are a waste with that machine try him on a deer and fox he could easily kill anything you put infront of him them pictures have changed my mind 100% and also just to let you no theres a lamping competion on the lurcher section you should enter him becaude you will win

• Like 2

Only ever heard of the DNA tests getting done for Kennel Club reason's, so not sure about them. Maybe ask your vet about it.? Im sure someone on here would know something though.

But if i were you - i wouldnt bother, the it dosent really matter what is in the dog, its more about what the dog can to imo. :thumbs:

yea it doenst matter to me in the slightest whats in him, just be nice to know. Not sure i trust the tests though, my mate got her bull greyhound done and it came back 3/4 bull/grey, the bull apparently being victorian bulldog which i really couldnt see. and 1/4 whippet. Thats what she told me anyway :hmm:post-74321-0-99319100-1346165769_thumb.jpg