Just come here to argue???????

nice choice of dog mate i have one of these in my kennels exeptional wee dog that catches large numbers of rabbits and is the fastest dog over 100 yards in britain imo

for a second i thought you were serious.

ffs ye moan about people slaggin now some one gives an opinion on a dog they have of the same breeding you slate....are you on drugs

no i can assure you im not on drugs, but i just assumed it was anothed sarcastic c**t ripping the piss out of me again. but if hes being serious then i dont doubt what hes saying is true cos ive seen it with my own eyes

well let the belitters have there fun mate....in the right hands you have a potential world beater in your hands :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

i still get the feeling youre not being serious. never in my life have i encountered so much sarcasm from a few simple questions and why would anyone else have a yorkie x chihuahua x whippet? especially somebody from this site!

go on epups they arnt as rare as you think...yxc make big money so do whippets so wasnt long before someone xed them

really? thats interesting i had no idea. he hasnt been neutered so maybe i should find a bitch and start a new "toy lurcher" revolution! :hmm:

did you know the last person with "cro" in there username wasnt so popular on here.....and started silly threads of a similar vain,,,,, :hmm:

There has been loads of folks with lurcher in there user name that aint been popular as well :laugh: ye clutching at straw's abit there stewie

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's it like on fallow buck's

Just had a little think. (God it hurts.)   This person has never hunted before in their life. It probably had never even entered their head. Yet they get a dog that is capable of hunting (all-be-it

Crorider is a young man with his first dog. His dog has shown an interest in hunting and Cro want's to give the dog every opportunity/chance he can. It matters not if the dog is excellent or crap, bu

Posted Images

I've got a Chihuahua and a Mini Manchester Terrier, both dogs; and two big, hairy Deer cross bitches............. I can see me making a fortune if Cro's Toy Lurcher turns out to be a world beater !! Everyone will want one, and I could churn out pups and advertise them on The Poachers Rest for £350 a pup !!! :toast:

nice choice of dog mate i have one of these in my kennels exeptional wee dog that catches large numbers of rabbits and is the fastest dog over 100 yards in britain imo

ffs ye moan about people slaggin now some one gives an opinion on a dog they have of the same breeding you slate....are you on drugs

no i can assure you im not on drugs, but i just assumed it was anothed sarcastic c**t ripping the piss out of me again. but if hes being serious then i dont doubt what hes saying is true cos ive seen it with my own eyes

well let the belitters have there fun mate....in the right hands you have a potential world beater in your hands :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

i still get the feeling youre not being serious. never in my life have i encountered so much sarcasm from a few simple questions and why would anyone else have a yorkie x chihuahua x whippet? especially somebody from this site!

go on epups they arnt as rare as you think...yxc make big money so do whippets so wasnt long before someone xed them

really? thats interesting i had no idea. he hasnt been neutered so maybe i should find a bitch and start a new "toy lurcher" revolution! :hmm:

did you know the last person with "cro" in there username wasnt so popular on here.....and started silly threads of a similar vain,,,,, :hmm:

check columbo lol where have you "bin"looking lol

theres a clue there.... :laugh:

did you know i couldnt give a f**k about the last person with cro in their name and i couldnt give a f**k about being popular on here either! they might be silly threads to you and most other people on them but if nothing else theyve entertained a fair few people tonight and i did actualy get a few serious answers aswell. if you dont like it and you think its silly dont read it and dont f****n post on it
  • Like 1

There has been loads of folks with lurcher in there user name that aint been popular as well :laugh: ye clutching at straw's abit there stewie

name one,,,, :laugh:

did you know i couldnt give a f**k about the last person with cro in their name and i couldnt give a f**k about being popular on here either! they might be silly threads to you and most other people on them but if nothing else theyve entertained a fair few people tonight and i did actualy get a few serious answers aswell. if you dont like it and you think its silly dont read it and dont f****n post on it

no need for that language,,,, :icon_eek: mind you thats how you yanks are.... :whistling:

We'll be on the SACS stand at MOY this weekend bring the dug along to see us and I might let ye see foties of my terriers :tongue2:

I can't believe you came out with a statement like "a rabbit doesn't stand a chance against him" talking about your whippet/yorkie/chihuahua and then ask why you are getting ripped on here.

I've got a 24" collie/grey x saluki/grey, purpose bred from working stuff and she misses loads of rabbits. Rabbits are fast, real fast, running for their lives on there home ground. Id love to see this thing of yours run a rabbit.

Gaz.

I can't believe you came out with a statement like "a rabbit doesn't stand a chance against him" talking about your whippet/yorkie/chihuahua and then ask why you are getting ripped on here.

I've got a 24" collie/grey x saluki/grey, purpose bred from working stuff and she misses loads of rabbits. Rabbits are fast, real fast, running for their lives on there home ground. Id love to see this thing of yours run a rabbit.

Gaz.

so would i mate!