Just come here to argue???????

Im new on here, recently developed an interest in lurchers and sighthounds after realising i owned one. joined thl cos i thought thered be a lot of experts willing to answer my questions. ive started one forum topic and althought there were 1 or 2 helpful members on there, most of them seem to be on here for no other reason than to insult new members and cause arguments? I like a row as much as the next person but thats not why i joined here. has anybody else had this problem? think its due to my dog not fitting in with what most people think a lurcher should bepost-74321-0-78157200-1343596907.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's it like on fallow buck's

Just had a little think. (God it hurts.)   This person has never hunted before in their life. It probably had never even entered their head. Yet they get a dog that is capable of hunting (all-be-it

Crorider is a young man with his first dog. His dog has shown an interest in hunting and Cro want's to give the dog every opportunity/chance he can. It matters not if the dog is excellent or crap, bu

Posted Images

Dont worry mate . There`s lots of that here ( as with other forums ) Understand that some of the lads go back a long way and its just banter , but some is rivalry . Just take no notice , you`ll soon see who talks sense and who talks bollox :D

• Like 3

Im new on here, recently developed an interest in lurchers and sighthounds after realising i owned one. joined thl cos i thought thered be a lot of experts willing to answer my questions. ive started one forum topic and althought there were 1 or 2 helpful members on there, most of them seem to be on here for no other reason than to insult new members and cause arguments? I like a row as much as the next person but thats not why i joined here. has anybody else had this problem? think its due to my dog not fitting in with what most people think a lurcher should bepost-74321-0-78157200-1343596907.jpg

Its called opinions bud......everyone wil have one if you put up a topic. Not everyone will agree with you either. I laughed at your posts because i found them funny. You obviously love your wee dog and have it on some kind of pedestol.......you do know that if your mates lurcher wanted to catch it or run away from it they could...very easily indeed. Try not to take everything to heart.... :thumbs:

What dog do ye run like fella

What dog do ye run like fella

Wait for it......... :D
  • Like 2

Its called opinions bud......everyone wil have one if you put up a topic. Not everyone will agree with you either. I laughed at your posts because i found them funny. You obviously love your wee dog and have it on some kind of pedestol.......you do know that if your mates lurcher wanted to catch it or run away from it they could...very easily indeed. Try not to take everything to heart.... :thumbs:

Youre right, when hes chasing them he also cant catch them cos they run in a straight line and after 100 yards theyve got 5 yards on him. but they CANT catch him! he out turns them every single time without fail. they are chasing him to catch him. they make some high pitched squeal in frustration aswell cos they simply cant catch him. im 100% sure theyre not just jogging along behind him and letting him win! dogs might be clever but they aint intelligent enough to let a dog they hardly know win. they terrorize all the other dogs in the park. theyre muzzled cos she has no control over them. they course evrything that runs

Youre right, when hes chasing them he also cant catch them cos they run in a straight line and after 100 yards theyve got 5 yards on him. but they CANT catch him! he out turns them every single time without fail. they are chasing him to catch him. they make some high pitched squeal in frustration aswell cos they simply cant catch him. im 100% sure theyre not just jogging along behind him and letting him win! dogs might be clever but they aint intelligent enough to let a dog they hardly know win. they terrorize all the other dogs in the park. theyre muzzled cos she has no control over them. they course evrything that runs

Trying not to laugh again........... ;)

Can ye please explain to me what the feck ye are on about i am really confused :laugh:

labtastic youre actually making me piss myself now, i know it sounds funny but thats what he is and im telling you a rabbit will not stand a chance against him! hes so agile. next time hes being coursed by all the lurchers ill film it and email it to you. unless you can post videos on here??

and hedz, in answer to your question, and before you piss your pants with hysterical laughter, his dads a whippet and his mums......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

post-74321-0-23480800-1343598113.jpg

...........................................yorkie chihuahua

labtastic youre actually making me piss myself now, i know it sounds funny but thats what he is and im telling you a rabbit will not stand a chance against him! hes so agile. next time hes being coursed by all the lurchers ill film it and email it to you. unless you can post videos on here??

and hedz, in answer to your question, and before you piss your pants with hysterical laughter, his dads a whippet and his mums......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That aint a lurcher it sounds like an acidental mating and a mongrel :laugh:
  • Like 1

Trying not to laugh again........... ;)

dont fight it, let it out mate.

can you post vids on here or not?

any sighthound cross is classed as a lurcher nowadays, but yes that is what happened. an accidental mongrel got raped by a whippet

Mate, you're just digging yourself deeper in !! This is a HUNTING site !! When you talk the way you do about your Whippet/Yorkie/Chihuahua cross you are bound to get some ribbing !! EVERYONE on here gets ripped to bits, it's just the way it is !! Either accept it and join in, or join a "nicer" site; K9, perhaps ?

Cheers.

• Like 3

any sighthound cross is classed as a lurcher nowadays, but yes that is what happened. an accidental mongrel got raped by a whippet

What's it like on fallow buck's :laugh:
  • Like 7