FARM WORK FOR PERMISSION TO SHOOT

laffing at graham for the trying to bring my wife into it lol. your crap when it comes to a come back. so a little info . when i what a come back ill scrape it off the back of your mum's throat.

eh your wife???? try reading it again,,fella..i was taking piss outa lab.. showing you how you need to have thick skin..but i guess you think i was bullying him

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the hunting life ...not the farming life!

Like having an Avatar picture that looks like a SAS wannabe !

HANG ON HANG ON ALL I SAID TO THE LAD WAS This is the hunting life ...not the farming life! AND HE STARTED BEEN A FUNNY c**t ..SO NO I DON'T THINK I'M TAKING IT TO FAR, I WAS SIMPLY BEEN NICE AND TE

Graham you wrong micheal bell post they do work on here I have given 4 people on this site shooting from there adds and i no of 2 other people that approached me that i could not help the numbers of farmers that needed help and they both have shooting on there. I may sound like a nice guy but 20,000 acres is enough for me. and you to for f**k sake just leave this post now micheal I would start another post in a week or so or delete this one some how as you will not get any thing from it now

Graham you wrong micheal bell post they do work on here I have given 4 people on this site shooting from there adds and i no of 2 other people that approached me that i could not help the numbers of farmers that needed help and they both have shooting on there. I may sound like a nice guy but 20,000 acres is enough for me. and you to for f**k sake just leave this post now micheal I would start another post in a week or so or delete this one some how as you will not get any thing from it now

he'l be getting nowt.. fact,, f**k he should not have a water gun never mind a real one!

that is your view on him but it does not change the fact that there are people on here that will and do give people land to shoot on by posting this sort of post and by saying he is prepared to work in return I would say gives him a better chance then some of the other posts I have seen. I will say I may have some work coming up in the next year for possible 5 people if I get my way which means they will be paid and get to shoot at the same time but time will tell. I am not saying any more either on this work I may have coming up until it happens dont like to jinks things to much.

that is your view on him but it does not change the fact that there are people on here that will and do give people land to shoot on by posting this sort of post and by saying he is prepared to work in return I would say gives him a better chance then some of the other posts I have seen. I will say I may have some work coming up in the next year for possible 5 people if I get my way which means they will be paid and get to shoot at the same time but time will tell. I am not saying any more either on this work I may have coming up until it happens dont like to jinks things to much.

so you would take someone out who has been a member for less than a day ???

we all do work round farms. its part of the job, and you get to know land owner better,, so he's offering nowt new is he..

only thing he's shown is hes a gobby c**t when he gets told to get out knocking.. now if i had come on and told him to f**k off i could understand,, the character of him is not of a good person, if he can turn to calling people and trying to put them down! for simple puttying it strait to him with out the use of calling ..like he did