FARM WORK FOR PERMISSION TO SHOOT

little boy is that all you can do run ya mouth swearing wow your a big tuff guy aint ya.your a joke buddy. grow up and act your age.you sound like a little bully in a school playground. dont post anything esle until you think befor you speak. so go sit in the corner with the cone of D on your head and think why your such a looser. other people on here are good people and theres you the internet tuff guy. you do make me laff i must say.bet your a right laff in the boozer.lol

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the hunting life ...not the farming life!

Like having an Avatar picture that looks like a SAS wannabe !

HANG ON HANG ON ALL I SAID TO THE LAD WAS This is the hunting life ...not the farming life! AND HE STARTED BEEN A FUNNY c**t ..SO NO I DON'T THINK I'M TAKING IT TO FAR, I WAS SIMPLY BEEN NICE AND TE

little boy is that all you can do run ya mouth swearing wow your a big tuff guy aint ya.your a joke buddy. grow up and act your age.you sound like a little bully in a school playground. dont post anything esle until you think befor you speak. so go sit in the corner with the cone of D on your head and think why your such a looser. other people on here are good people and theres you the internet tuff guy. you do make me laff i must say.bet your a right laff in the boozer.lol

little boy eh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ok begger. just remember son shine i tried to be nice and point you the right way ,, then you come the i'm this and that,, well i'm a nobody as you say. and you better than me. well i'm not begging thats a start..you'l fit in well with half the retards on here thats for sure..eh rambo wannabe..

I'l do a crofty-88 on you .. wanna take this off line!!

oh and why did you not say in your very first post that you had permission to give in return for some where your at now??

me thinks someone just made it up eh.. :laugh: :laugh:

and your point is.im trying to get permission to shoot and ill do what ever it takes to get a shoot. i tend to do every thing to follow a passion.

well its real simple,, THIS IS THE HUNTING LFE,,,,,NOT FARMING LIFE.. MEANING THEIRS 100S OF LADS WANTING PERMISSION LADS WHO BEEN MEMBERS FOR YEARS AND SITLL THEY NOT GOT IT BY POSTING ON HERE

SO GET OFF YOU ARSE AND GET KNOCKING JUST LIKE I HAD TO AND MANY OTHERS DID,, WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLES GONNA JUST COME AND KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR?

f**k me have you got nothing better to do? hes not begging permission hes offering a very fair proposal indeed. get a life and stop ripping him for doing f**k all wrong hes trying to earn his permo, yes hes asking on here but hes not asking it for free is he? saddo.

who you think your taking to boy??? he's offering f**k all is he now, other wise it would of been stated in his first post.. like i said reading test is needed for the member on here,, try reading before you post and make yourself look a bigger twat than you are!

am i mistaken or was he not offering farm work in exchange for shooting rights?? thats more than fair in my book

and your point is.im trying to get permission to shoot and ill do what ever it takes to get a shoot. i tend to do every thing to follow a passion.

well its real simple,, THIS IS THE HUNTING LFE,,,,,NOT FARMING LIFE.. MEANING THEIRS 100S OF LADS WANTING PERMISSION LADS WHO BEEN MEMBERS FOR YEARS AND SITLL THEY NOT GOT IT BY POSTING ON HERE

SO GET OFF YOU ARSE AND GET KNOCKING JUST LIKE I HAD TO AND MANY OTHERS DID,, WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLES GONNA JUST COME AND KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR?

f**k me have you got nothing better to do? hes not begging permission hes offering a very fair proposal indeed. get a life and stop ripping him for doing f**k all wrong hes trying to earn his permo, yes hes asking on here but hes not asking it for free is he? saddo.

who you think your taking to boy??? he's offering f**k all is he now, other wise it would of been stated in his first post.. like i said reading test is needed for the member on here,, try reading before you post and make yourself look a bigger twat than you are!

am i mistaken or was he not offering farm work in exchange for shooting rights?? thats more than fair in my book

yes but this is the hunting life like i said..to him

but if it was real "the land he offered".. sure you'd put it in your post right at the top, you would not say after a member tells you to get out knocking,,

And i for one when some one gives me advice i don't come back and call them a nobody and say i'm better than them..

i simply told the lad this is the hunting life,not farming life , in a nice way, and he asked me my point, so i put it simple and told him to get out knocking like i/we all have done as its not like someone is gonna hand you things on a plate is it,, like if you want a job you go out and get it.. have a good read what i put and ask your self do you thing this new member is a nice person who you'd want on your land.. The way he has went on makes us all look bad..

the only retard is you graham. ans as for you little rant at taking this offline made me laff. for start you dont even know me.and secondly you would not stand a chance with that. that i can promise. and whats with the stupid rambo crap eh ? all you have done is tryed to bully b-i-tch and run your mouth at every one who does not see things your way. sorry were not upto your level kuster. i bet your a benafit pushin cheap cider drinking sweety greasey old fat f-u-k. you need a wake up call pal. and just so you know i dont realy give a rats as-s what you say. your nothing but a chicken sh-it bully. that needs to be educated.

the only retard is you graham. ans as for you little rant at taking this offline made me laff. for start you dont even know me.and secondly you would not stand a chance with that. that i can promise. and whats with the stupid rambo crap eh ? all you have done is tryed to bully b-i-tch and run your mouth at every one who does not see things your way. sorry were not upto your level kuster. i bet your a benafit pushin cheap cider drinking sweety greasey old fat f-u-k. you need a wake up call pal. and just so you know i dont realy give a rats as-s what you say. your nothing but a chicken sh-it bully. that needs to be educated.

well ..thats why i said i'l do a crofty-88 on you..aka the ofliner , you silly twat!!

would not stand a chance ahahahahahahahaha you mug.. ok rambo

oh and i don't go looking at your post little boy!

Oh come on now you've taken that too far.................Grahams not a cider drinker... :laugh:

• Like 1

RAMBO you dont even know what i do for a living you silly git

well it must be something simple,, for the size of you brain to cope with it.. maybe its just an age thing..but then i was not as thick as you!

Like i said how can you think you'l come on to a forum that is for hunting full of lads wanting land to hunt on.. and you think you'l get some farmer to say here you go,, come shoot on my land?? now plz tell me???

if maybe you said i would like to join someone out on their land maybe just maybe they'd take you .. but hand on hart fella no one is gonna take a lad out who has been a meber for eh a day at most now are they>?

Oh come on now you've taken that too far.................Grahams not a cider drinker... :laugh:

Now watch this mr bell

lab-spastic you fat ginger c**t .. you know fine well what i drink....well your lass dose :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

edit..MR bell......lab will take you out for a day on his land..won't you lab

• Like 1

Now watch this mr bell

lab-spastic you fat ginger c**t .. you know fine well what i drink....well your lass dose :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

edit..MR bell......lab will take you out for a day on hi land..won't you lab

How very dare you........With any luck Micheal will smash your big fat sweaty head in Minty................ :laugh:

Now watch this mr bell

edit..MR bell......lab will take you out for a day on hi land..won't you lab

How very dare you........With any luck Micheal will smash your big fat sweaty head in Minty................ :laugh:

ahaha I don't look a tad like minty..you know what they say lab..better bald than ginger :laugh: :laugh:

Here MR bell http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/254217-day-on-our-shoot/