50 replies to this topic

#1 Micheal Bell

Micheal Bell

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:15 pm

IM looking for permission in south yorkshire to shoot.im willing to help out with farm work no matter what time of year for permission to shoot vermin. if you can offer me anything would be very greatful. i have a little farm work under my belt. i understand how hard it is to run a farm and to gain the trust of a stranger on your land.im willing to prove my self just for the chance i may be allowed you permission to shoot your vermin. im willing to give a bit ofwork for you and to keep your vermin down to a min. you will alway get first offer of anything in the game bag. so please if you can help in anyway that would be great.

thanks for taking the time to read this.

im 26
15 years of shooting
BASC insurance.
i alway abay the rules of the land.
i dont burn the hand that allows me to shoot.

#2 graham4877

graham4877

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:18 pm

This is the hunting life ...not the farming life!
  • chid21 likes this

#3 Micheal Bell

Micheal Bell

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:46 pm

and your point is.im trying to get permission to shoot and ill do what ever it takes to get a shoot. i tend to do every thing to follow a passion.

#4 Wasted_For_Ever

Wasted_For_Ever

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:18 pm

and your point is.im trying to get permission to shoot and ill do what ever it takes to get a shoot. i tend to do every thing to follow a passion.

Like having an Avatar picture that looks like a SAS wannabe !
  • graham4877 likes this

#5 poacher3161

poacher3161

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,199 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:40 pm

Be carefull some farmers might want you to work the fly lol

#6 graham4877

graham4877

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:42 pm

well its real simple,, THIS IS THE HUNTING LFE,,,,,NOT FARMING LIFE.. MEANING THEIRS 100S OF LADS WANTING PERMISSION LADS WHO BEEN MEMBERS FOR YEARS AND SITLL THEY NOT GOT IT BY POSTING ON HERE
SO GET OFF YOU ARSE AND GET KNOCKING JUST LIKE I HAD TO AND MANY OTHERS DID,, WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLES GONNA JUST COME AND KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR?

#7 Micheal Bell

Micheal Bell

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:47 pm

for your info i do alot of nocking you foul mouthed nobody.i have more land to shoot on than you could ever get. now im on for a fresh start. there is no wounder why farmers dont allow people. when you get people like you that shout there mouths of with out thinking. and for the guy that said SAS wonna be.its not SAS that would be 2para to you.but i gues your that small minded you would not under stand that would you. just my look for every good person i see on here i always hear from a hand full of gobby joke's get a life and stop trying to bully your not very good at it

#8 graham4877

graham4877

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:57 pm

for your info i do alot of nocking you foul mouthed nobody.i have more land to shoot on than you could ever get. now im on for a fresh start. there is no wounder why farmers dont allow people. when you get people like you that shout there mouths of with out thinking. and for the guy that said SAS wonna be.its not SAS that would be 2para to you.but i gues your that small minded you would not under stand that would you. just my look for every good person i see on here i always hear from a hand full of gobby joke's get a life and stop trying to bully your not very good at it

nobody ahahahaha
shut the f**k up you bellend, got more land than me,, thats why your begging on here!
tried to help you and you turn into a gobby c**t rambo wannabe

ps rather nobody than a beggar on a forum

#9 Micheal Bell

Micheal Bell

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:07 pm

lol you make me laff you daff pleb. i had nerli 2000 acres to shoot between 5 farms. nobody cares what you have to say. so stop crying and find some one else you can try to bully lol you little girl.

#10 mick1212

mick1212

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:16 pm

lol you make me laff you daff pleb. i had nerli 2000 acres to shoot between 5 farms. nobody cares what you have to say. so stop crying and find some one else you can try to bully lol you little girl.

isnt that enough or do you want everyone elses aswell

#11 Wasted_For_Ever

Wasted_For_Ever

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:17 pm

2000 acres and your begging on here ??? :hmm:
Whiff of bullshit in the air I fear ! :whistling:

#12 whippet 99

whippet 99

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,480 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:19 pm

graham dont you think your over reacting a bit, i thought it was an honest post and hes only just come on the forum and to be honest theres alot of people on here who may have too much and pass a bit on, but i cant understand his request when hes got all the permission now? ............................can understand where your coming from........... :thumbs:

#13 graham4877

graham4877

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:49 pm

graham dont you think your over reacting a bit, i thought it was an honest post and hes only just come on the forum and to be honest theres alot of people on here who may have too much and pass a bit on, but i cant understand his request when hes got all the permission now? ............................can understand where your coming from........... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

HANG ON HANG ON ALL I SAID TO THE LAD WAS This is the hunting life ...not the farming life!
AND HE STARTED BEEN A FUNNY c**t ..SO NO I DON'T THINK I'M TAKING IT TO FAR, I WAS SIMPLY BEEN NICE AND TELLING HIM TO GET KNOCKING!!

OH AND 2000 OK MATE AND YOU NEED TO BEGGING
  • Wasted_For_Ever likes this

#14 Micheal Bell

Micheal Bell

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:53 pm

i dont live in lincolshire anymore to far to go. i was going to put up some farms i use to shoot that need shoot's 1 even paid you to shoot becouse of the land size. but the people on here seem to be so rude and shout befor thinking. no wonder air gunners get bad reps when farmer's see things like this petty banter.
  • Jack.308 likes this

#15 Baghdadnights

Baghdadnights

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:00 pm

Thing is bud you don't get many farmers on this site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users