A BAD HARE DAY

Paulus I'm sure they would be queuing up but thats not my decision, the farm manager knows the crack he's been into country sports for years, I know they have found guys with Lurcher's on there land and prosecuted them, as not all are mindful of the crops: Dave

each to their own mate just a shame at the end of the day its the hare that suffers through no fault of its own. what damage would a man or 2 and a dog or 2 do :hmm: hyperthetical question like :laugh:

Not just the man or 2 with a dog, it is now the 4x4s containing all the people following them! Besides people should be very careful about posting promoting what is an illegal activity on here...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The boys got a few too many and is out doing something about it and you get slated only on here

Went out at 0500 on the Cabbage field as planned, but things did not go to plan i got set up on one side of the field and Alan W the other. I had been waiting about an hour watching a hole in a Rabbit

hare topics always bring up the same arguements. the reality is its all down to choice, in the past i have shot hares and a fair few to boot, nowadays i choose not to at anytime of year. however i do

Posted Images

Paulus I'm sure they would be queuing up but thats not my decision, the farm manager knows the crack he's been into country sports for years, I know they have found guys with Lurcher's on there land and prosecuted them, as not all are mindful of the crops: Dave

each to their own mate just a shame at the end of the day its the hare that suffers through no fault of its own. what damage would a man or 2 and a dog or 2 do :hmm: hyperthetical question like :laugh:

Not just the man or 2 with a dog, it is now the 4x4s containing all the people following them! Besides people should be very careful about posting promoting what is an illegal activity on here...

i second that secretagentmole, you no the problems i had on my land with illegal activitys and gates and land and crops getting dammaged....

atb symon

each to their own mate just a shame at the end of the day its the hare that suffers through no fault of its own. what damage would a man or 2 and a dog or 2 do :hmm:hyperthetical question like :laugh:
i second that secretagentmole, you no the problems i had on my land with illegal activitys and gates and land and crops getting dammaged.... atb symon
give your heads a wobble lads or is it a tad early to be reading the whole of whats written :thumbs:

Why are people always moaning on here its like know 1's got anything good to say

Agreed. It was a piss poor shot though :)

I agree it was a poor shot, but tell me of anyone on here who's never miss calculated the yardage when on uneven ground, no one's ever 100% all of the time I'll bet. And the comments this post as brought re- netting and relocating the hare's, the field is 100 acres, thats what i said about not practical, imagine the further expense at doing something like that the people involved the then resulting damage to the crops, just not on. I put the post on thinking it would be of interest to like minded people after all its supposed to be an "HUNTING FORUM" isn't it, if you took the time to watch the Video Credits at the end, it does say AND THANKS FROM THE HARE'S FOR ME BEING A CRAP SHOT, this was me criticizing myself: Dave

What do you do for your hobby's then please tell me so i can pick holes in your threads, is this all you all do post derogatory remarks on other peoples posts because you have nothing better to do with your self go get a life, or do us all a favor and keep your opinions to yourself and let people who have a genuine like for hunting get on with doing a worth while hobby that helps the farmers control the vermin: Dave

• Like 1

Whats the problem its a legal activity there causing a problem for the land owner and he wants them gone the guys doing it and he can use them

Thanks that's amongst about 3 worthwhile coments, and thanks again: Dave

What do you do for your hobby's then please tell me so i can pick holes in your threads, is this all you all do post derogatory remarks on other peoples posts because you have nothing better to do with your self go get a life, or do us all a favor and keep your opinions to yourself and let people who have a genuine like for hunting get on with doing a worth while hobby that helps the farmers control the vermin: Dave

see mate HOBBY for you.. way of life for me and others..plus its summer so unless we have pups to bring on we are not out killing well unless its got wings then its shot!

Your shooting with camera and gun is crap . Have you thought about taking up net ball

Go on then Villaman, apart from the one photo from 16. 05. 12 what else have you produced Video wise, feel free to post links, i promise to give my honest opinion: Dave