Sign in to follow this  
hotshot2me

A BAD HARE DAY

dunno why so many folk get bothered by hares being shot. fockin stupid realy. if they need shootin.. or if you just want to shoot them''JUST GET ON AND SHOOT EM.. FFS.

for the upteenth time its not about hares getting shot, fook me 100,000`s get shot every season ITS ABOUT THE TIME OF YEAR and the numbnut excuses that get used all the time to justify it in the summer :tongue2:

And for the umpteenth time no c**t gives a f**k about rabbits getting killed at this time of year only hares....no difference.................. :whistling:

nor pheasants :whistling: its because rabbits are seen as pests and hares as game. the same as pigeons and pheasants :tongue2:

Not really..........Hares can be seen as pests at times as well when they are in large numbers. Pigeons are a nuisance as they come in numbers and flatten crops....you'll never see large numbers of wild pheasants doing damage to crops... :thumbs:

only because you feed the fookers :tongue2:

And thats the difference............. :yes::bye:

dunno why so many folk get bothered by hares being shot. fockin stupid realy. if they need shootin.. or if you just want to shoot them''JUST GET ON AND SHOOT EM.. FFS.

See post directly below yours.

for the upteenth time its not about hares getting shot, fook me 100,000`s get shot every season ITS ABOUT THE TIME OF YEAR and the numbnut excuses that get used all the time to justify it in the summer :tongue2:

And for the umpteenth time no c**t gives a f**k about rabbits getting killed at this time of year only hares....no difference.................. :whistling:

Rabbits breed all year round and ,are classified as a pest.THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

Rabbits breed all year round and ,are classified as a pest.THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

Anything thats in abundance and costing you financial gain can be classed as a pest......................ah thank you!!!

Anything thats in abundance and costing you financial gain can be classed as a pest......................ah thank you!!!

muslims,albanians,lithuanians,polish and half of fecking london :laugh:

muslims,albanians,lithuanians,polish and half of fecking london :laugh:

Fire away......... :laugh:

I'm seeing more Hares on this estate here in Norfolk than Rabbits lately, nearly everytime I put the lamp out its Hares I'm seeing and not Rabbits...

Noticed that alot of the Rabbits are getting lamped and Hammered but Hares being left to thrive. why is this? ok I know Rabbits are a pest species but from a sporting pint of view it would be a sad day for us all if they wasn't here.......

The Hares are near on plague proportion in some parts of Norolk..........

I'm seeing more Hares on this estate here in Norfolk than Rabbits lately, nearly everytime I put the lamp out its Hares I'm seeing and not Rabbits...

Noticed that alot of the Rabbits are getting lamped and Hammered but Hares being left to thrive. why is this? ok I know Rabbits are a pest species but from a sporting pint of view it would be a sad day for us all if they wasn't here.......

The Hares are near on plague proportion in some parts of Norolk..........

Cant be, you must be mistaken!!............ :whistling:

You're right Lab! My eyes are not what they used to be mate :whistling: .. they could be Rabbits on steroids with big ears ;)......

You're right Lab.. they could be Rabbits on steroids with big ears ;)......

Well if they are Hares then you better not be touching them with your hawks........you bad man you. Dogs only!!!......... :censored:

Well if they are Hares then you better not be touching them with your hawks........you bad man you. Dogs only!!!......... :censored:

same old same old excuses :laugh: blame the dog men :whistling:

Your the ones that got it banned.................... :angel:

thought that was the anti`s :laugh:

Nah..........even they shoot hares........ :laugh:

• Like 1

Nah..........even they shoot hares........ :laugh:

with for sale signs :tongue2: