A BAD HARE DAY

dunno why so many folk get bothered by hares being shot. fockin stupid realy. if they need shootin.. or if you just want to shoot them''JUST GET ON AND SHOOT EM.. FFS.

for the upteenth time its not about hares getting shot, fook me 100,000`s get shot every season ITS ABOUT THE TIME OF YEAR and the numbnut excuses that get used all the time to justify it in the summer :tongue2:

And for the umpteenth time no c**t gives a f**k about rabbits getting killed at this time of year only hares....no difference.................. :whistling:

Rabbits breed all year round and ,are classified as a pest.THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The boys got a few too many and is out doing something about it and you get slated only on here

Went out at 0500 on the Cabbage field as planned, but things did not go to plan i got set up on one side of the field and Alan W the other. I had been waiting about an hour watching a hole in a Rabbit

hare topics always bring up the same arguements. the reality is its all down to choice, in the past i have shot hares and a fair few to boot, nowadays i choose not to at anytime of year. however i do

Posted Images

dunno why so many folk get bothered by hares being shot. fockin stupid realy. if they need shootin.. or if you just want to shoot them''JUST GET ON AND SHOOT EM.. FFS.

for the upteenth time its not about hares getting shot, fook me 100,000`s get shot every season ITS ABOUT THE TIME OF YEAR and the numbnut excuses that get used all the time to justify it in the summer :tongue2:

And for the umpteenth time no c**t gives a f**k about rabbits getting killed at this time of year only hares....no difference.................. :whistling:

Rabbits breed all year round and ,are classified as a pest.THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

Anything thats in abundance and costing you financial gain can be classed as a pest......................ah thank you!!!

Anything thats in abundance and costing you financial gain can be classed as a pest......................ah thank you!!!

muslims,albanians,lithuanians,polish and half of fecking london :laugh:

muslims,albanians,lithuanians,polish and half of fecking london :laugh:

Fire away......... :laugh:

I'm seeing more Hares on this estate here in Norfolk than Rabbits lately, nearly everytime I put the lamp out its Hares I'm seeing and not Rabbits...

Noticed that alot of the Rabbits are getting lamped and Hammered but Hares being left to thrive. why is this? ok I know Rabbits are a pest species but from a sporting pint of view it would be a sad day for us all if they wasn't here.......

The Hares are near on plague proportion in some parts of Norolk..........

I'm seeing more Hares on this estate here in Norfolk than Rabbits lately, nearly everytime I put the lamp out its Hares I'm seeing and not Rabbits...

Noticed that alot of the Rabbits are getting lamped and Hammered but Hares being left to thrive. why is this? ok I know Rabbits are a pest species but from a sporting pint of view it would be a sad day for us all if they wasn't here.......

The Hares are near on plague proportion in some parts of Norolk..........

Cant be, you must be mistaken!!............ :whistling:

You're right Lab.. they could be Rabbits on steroids with big ears ;)......

Well if they are Hares then you better not be touching them with your hawks........you bad man you. Dogs only!!!......... :censored:

Well if they are Hares then you better not be touching them with your hawks........you bad man you. Dogs only!!!......... :censored:

same old same old excuses :laugh: blame the dog men :whistling:

Your the ones that got it banned.................... :angel:

thought that was the anti`s :laugh:

Nah..........even they shoot hares........ :laugh:

• Like 1

Nah..........even they shoot hares........ :laugh:

with for sale signs :tongue2:

I've no time for dog men who run hares in July ,either ,have you?