A BAD HARE DAY

I don't have anything better to do than take people offline and destroy people with my fully loaded watering can! Graham thank you for your deepest concern, I did get them back after numerous door knocking, but I won't got into detail! (I learnt my lesson first time round!haha)

I was hoping some one had then for tea TBH ahahaha

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The boys got a few too many and is out doing something about it and you get slated only on here

Went out at 0500 on the Cabbage field as planned, but things did not go to plan i got set up on one side of the field and Alan W the other. I had been waiting about an hour watching a hole in a Rabbit

hare topics always bring up the same arguements. the reality is its all down to choice, in the past i have shot hares and a fair few to boot, nowadays i choose not to at anytime of year. however i do

Posted Images

:laugh: ...These threads are the biggest load of shite. "Dont kill them the have leverts to feed"......................."would you like to course them then?".............."Yes please"... :yes:

if you READ my comment on "dont kill them they have leverets to feed" you will see that it ended with coursing for lurcher lads IN WINTER!

:laugh: ...These threads are the biggest load of shite. "Dont kill them the have leverts to feed"......................."would you like to course them then?".............."Yes please"... :yes:

if you READ my comment on "dont kill them they have leverets to feed" you will see that it ended with coursing for lurcher lads IN WINTER!

I wasn't aiming the post directly at you mate although your leveret bit did stick in my mind. The facts are if there a pest in the area then they need controlled. And if they are a pest that would mean there were sufficient numbers too.

I wasn't aiming the post directly at you mate although your leveret bit did stick in my mind. The facts are if there a pest in the area then they need controlled. And if they are a pest that would mean there were sufficient numbers too.

if there were sufficient numbers do you not think the farm would not try to make money out of it, the same with rabbits :laugh:

Nice one mate and keep on the hares, we shoot plenty each year for crop protection but on many occasion I take them for the pot, without hesitation.

We have also thinned areas down on request of the land owner in order to keep the population down to stop fuckwits in 4x4's trashing land.

if there were sufficient numbers do you not think the farm would not try to make money out of it, the same with rabbits :laugh:

Plenty people do!!!

Plenty people do!!!

if pests are in plauge proportions then they either pay for getting rid or sell the rights for someone else to do the same. its a buisness ffs. however to allow the odd person to shoot is different :laugh:

Plenty people do!!!

if pests are in plauge proportions then they either pay for getting rid or sell the rights for someone else to do the same. its a buisness ffs. however to allow the odd person to shoot is different :laugh:

Your beginning to loose me mate so last post...:-) If you have permission on a farm and the land owner asks you to shoot hares because they are eating crops then you either decline and loose your permition or you shoot a few and keep everyone happy. Not rocket science!

My point is a hare is no more special than a rabbit.

• Like 1

Plenty people do!!!

Your beginning to loose me mate so last post...:-) If you have permission on a farm and the land owner asks you to shoot hares because they are eating crops then you either decline and loose your permition or you shoot a few and keep everyone happy. Not rocket science!

each to his own mate but would you rather drive your l200 or a yugo both the same :tongue2:

Plenty people do!!!

I'm glad Lab-Tastic as got the predicament that i'm in if i don't do it they'll get someone that will, then i will have cut off my nose to spite my face. On other area's were they grow arrable crops no problem because i can't get at them anyway, its just on the Veggies were they are doing the damage, along with the Rabbits and Pigeons: Dave

Although it costs me a fare bit in fuel a month, i do have fringe benefits, when all the Veggies are ready at different time of year i am allowed to take what ever i want within reason. This included spuds, and rhubarb also, so you see i get the meat and 4 veg, and the pudding, at the present prices and may i say that there will be rises mark my words, i do save on that part of the deal: Dave