If i can save any animal i own i will do my best trying and no expense spared..by the way the first season hunting bit was a piss take.. :toast: ..to be precise not that it has anything to do with the thread but it is more like my 27th hunting year.. :D

newboy put some time in before posting :laugh:

I will work on it Paul.. :cray: ..have you any tip's on how too neck a bunnie or a buck bunie incase forget my blade.. :D

Edited by Millet

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a 5 pound chicken if it came to massageing its arse with cream i would just ring its neck and buy another not taking the piss mate i know you only looking out for it but ring its neck and buy anot

Now i know were talking about a Hen here but if i said to my girl that i was dying and the only way she could save me was to set her alarm for every 4 hours and she was to get up and rub olive oil on

your just being fecking stupid now how would you like someone keeping you in a coop all day long,feeding you pellets and the odd scraps,you would not like it would you

Posted Images

I've not hunted yet as this is my first year..not that it has fook all to do with this topic.. :blink:

I've not hunted yet as this is my first year..not that it has fook all to do with this topic.. :blink:

this is my first year as well................fair enough you want to save a chicken..................but a dog and especially a working dog is no comparison to a chicken, it puts stuff, on your plate, (a little more than an egg), puts its body on the line for you, it shows loyalty and protects you and your surroundings....................

Well you Obviously know feck all about chickens, but some lines/strains of chicken are as well regarded and famous as any line of working dog,

Cheers fd.

chickens lay eggs , thats all i need to know ......................

update on hen 4 oclock this morning the alarm went off for her 4 hourly rub with the olive oil, and when I looked into the box she looked up at me before passing away. I can swear that she gave me a little smile just before she closed her eyes for the last time. :angel:

Look on the bright side, she's well marinated. Thanks for your support.