its a 5 pound chicken if it came to massageing its arse with cream i would just ring its neck and buy another not taking the piss mate i know you only looking out for it but ring its neck and buy another failing that knock it on head and ile give you another ive got plenty

How would you like some feker ringing your neck or twating you on the feking head if you had piles, you would not like it would you? :nono:

your just being fecking stupid now :yes: how would you like someone keeping you in a coop all day long,feeding you pellets and the odd scraps,you would not like it would you :blink:

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a 5 pound chicken if it came to massageing its arse with cream i would just ring its neck and buy another not taking the piss mate i know you only looking out for it but ring its neck and buy anot

Now i know were talking about a Hen here but if i said to my girl that i was dying and the only way she could save me was to set her alarm for every 4 hours and she was to get up and rub olive oil on

your just being fecking stupid now how would you like someone keeping you in a coop all day long,feeding you pellets and the odd scraps,you would not like it would you

Posted Images

its a 5 pound chicken if it came to massageing its arse with cream i would just ring its neck and buy another not taking the piss mate i know you only looking out for it but ring its neck and buy another failing that knock it on head and ile give you another ive got plenty

How would you like some feker ringing your neck or twating you on the feking head if you had piles, you would not like it would you? :nono:

your just being fecking stupid now :yes: how would you like someone keeping you in a coop all day long,feeding you pellets and the odd scraps,you would not like it would you :blink:

i wouldnt like 2 terriers ripping me to bits but i like ratting dont like being shot in head but i like to shoot rabbits ring the chickins neck and get a fuking grip on a 1 to 10 of stupid replies yours is a 10 i wasent taking the piss as stated in first reply but who the fucks guner massage a chickens arse for a 5er kill it buy another problem sorted some f*****g people
  • Like 1

i wouldnt like 2 terriers ripping me to bits but i like ratting dont like being shot in head but i like to shoot rabbits ring the chickins neck and get a fuking grip on a 1 to 10 of stupid replies yours is a 10 i wasent taking the piss as stated in first reply but who the fucks guner massage a chickens arse for a 5er kill it buy another problem sorted some f*****g people

Millet massages there arse whether they've prolapsed or not............ :icon_eek:

Millet massages there arse whether they've prolapsed or not............ :icon_eek:

now theres something i can believe :laugh:

Now i know were talking about a Hen here but if i said to my girl that i was dying and the only way she could save me was to set her alarm for every 4 hours and she was to get up and rub olive oil on my arse i'd be f*****g dead by the morning....... :yes:

• Like 2

Now i know were talking about a Hen here but if i said to my girl that i was dying and the only way she could save me was to set her alarm for every 4 hours and she was to get up and rub olive oil on my arse i'd be f*****g dead by the morning....... :yes:

Only cos she doesn't like you or your smelly arse :laugh:

As Tuzo said......some hens are really worth the effort :thumbs:

Plus there are prolapses and there are prolapses, some worse than others. Had a few here, once back inside they never came out again

Only cos she doesn't like you or your smelly arse :laugh:

As Tuzo said......some hens are really worth the effort :thumbs:

Plus there are prolapses and there are prolapses, some worse than others. Had a few here, once back inside they never came out again

I never knew you knew her Moll............................. :laugh:

up date on the hen, I have had her in a box next to my bed, Im getting up every four hours rubbing olive oil on her arse. Shes getting there. Lets all pray shes pulls thru, thanks for your support. :thumbs:

how long will you give it before you choke your chicken :hmm: :hmm: :blink: :blink:

up date on the hen, I have had her in a box next to my bed, Im getting up every four hours rubbing olive oil on her arse. Shes getting there. Lets all pray shes pulls thru, thanks for your support. :thumbs:

how long will you give it before you choke your chicken :hmm: :hmm: :blink: :blink:

I will massage her ars untill her last dieing breath,I will take her tomorrow and park out side our local church with her in her box and pray for her, remember, All things bright and beautiful the lord god made them all GOD BLESS YOU ALL :angel: