old enough why. as for relocating there very few places out this way that would let anyone release a fox for relocation and the ones that would i would want nothing to do with them as they are animal rescue sort of places and total against hunting of any kind and as for trophy i dont think so nothing hard in pulling a trigger on a animal.

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance of this weekends lottery numbers lads cause there,s more chance of guessing them than knowing whats killed they poults without knowing all the facts and seeing a carcass.chances are that it

I'm saying a tawny owl head off and mostly guts out off the side. If he plucked 1 without ripping the skin he'd see more damage if it was a cub,ferret or mink they still have to catch em to take the h

RATS MY ARSE

Posted Images

millet thanks for coming forward with that but i think this paulas is a prick who think he know the whole hunting seen

THEY WILL TRY AND RAPE YOU , THATS WHAT THE GROOMING KIT IS FOR LOL, DONT TAKE ANYTHING TO HEART MATE ON HERE................

whippet ,the lad who looks after them is only 15 yrs old, as our syndicate members are all shift or professional tradesmen ,he gets half a gun for his efforts,he feeds up does their water ,checks the fen traps repairs the pens etc etc , he does a good job just he's at college and can get after that , i'll be going after afternoon shift tomorrow if weather dry as i'll be taking my night vision and .17hmr,thanks for your 1st posts and knowledge but as per usual its spoiled with piss taking and causing bother .

ps thanks again to those who contributed

gibbo

whippet ,the lad who looks after them is only 15 yrs old, as our syndicate members are all shift or professional tradesmen ,he gets half a gun for his efforts,he feeds up does their water ,checks the fen traps repairs the pens etc etc , he does a good job just he's at college and can get after that , i'll be going after afternoon shift tomorrow if weather dry as i'll be taking my night vision and .17hmr,thanks for your 1st posts and knowledge but as per usual its spoiled with piss taking and causing bother .

ps thanks again to those who contributed

gibbo

GIBBO , THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND MARK WRIGHT , WAS CONSTRUCTIVE CRÍTISM................................................

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR PROBLEM, IF A SYNDICATE CANT SORT A SMALL PROPLEM LIKE THAT OUT BETWEEN YOURSELFS THERES SOMETHING WRONG.............................GOOD LUCK

I know it's a bit of the topic and i only know of it happening the once..but i have a mate on here who has a picture of his mate's Harris hawk that put a roe deer in the bag..i can't remember the circumstances surrounding how it was caught but it stopped it all the same.. :thumbs:

did it run into a post or wire fence :hmm:the grooming has began :laugh:

icon1.gif Re: Outrageous attacks

Got a silly male harris that will bind to roe deer and has atempted the odd fox icon_redface.gif

My harris tried to take out a munkjack a few years back ...and the farm dog ..but since then not bothered with them

About 19 years ago, I had a small FHH (800g) That bound hard to the back of the head of a full grown mule deer. It made the deer stumble, then she started jumping about six feet into the air and whipping her head back and forth. The hawk was being whipped this way and that like a rag. When the hawk finally came loose, we heard her talons spooe in the deer's hide so we knew she didn't let go on purpose.

Hi all last season my FHH caught something the other side of a six foot fence. There were lots of strange noises and thrashing around but i could,nt see much due to bushes growing along the fence. I had to go 2 or 3 hundred yards to find a way through and when i got to the hawk she was mantled over something big and dark.I got brave and carefully lifted one wing to find she had two feet clamped on the head of a feral cat. She had control but before this stage had been reached she had been badly

Bitten one of her hind toe,s which was bleeding badly.I picked up the moggy by it,s hind legs with the hawk still attached and lowered both into a water filled ditch causing the harris to release it,s grip.The hawk then flew up onto a fence post and the cat struggled out of the water and laid on the ground looking very sorry for itself.After a few moments it made a startling recovery and ran at me snarling and spitting but i got out of the way and it disappeared under the fence and into the woods.In the mid 1980,s my female redtail caught and held a full grown healthy dog fox. See article in BFC journal 1986 entitled Red letter day.

I can go on but I think the post show them selves that hh and redtails ar capable of holding small deer or unless you wish to call all these falconers liers as well paulas. sorry had to edit this a little as it say I could not post with these copied statments from another site

millet thanks for coming forward with that but i think this paulas is a prick who think he know the whole hunting seen

im an allrounder :laugh:

is that your body type paulas you talking about as you dont seem to no much as far as a all round hunter does lol

I can't remember the full story Paul but if i remember correctly the hawk bound to the deer's head..Jasper has the photo as it was his mate.. :thumbs:

is that your body type paulas you talking about as you dont seem to no much as far as a all round hunter does lol

I can't remember the full story Paul but if i remember correctly the hawk bound to the deer's head..Jasper has the photo as it was his mate.. :thumbs:

but could a rat kill it whilst it slept :laugh:

im naturally athletic mate whilst you just seem to be young and brain dead :laugh: :laugh: