• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance of this weekends lottery numbers lads cause there,s more chance of guessing them than knowing whats killed they poults without knowing all the facts and seeing a carcass.chances are that it

I'm saying a tawny owl head off and mostly guts out off the side. If he plucked 1 without ripping the skin he'd see more damage if it was a cub,ferret or mink they still have to catch em to take the h

RATS MY ARSE

Posted Images

paulas did you are you keeping bop as i thought i saw some where that you do just if you do then why are you so knowledgeable in this subject and if you dont then why the hell do you think you know every thing to do with falconry.

DID YOUR BOP KILL THOSE CUBS IN YOUR AVATAR....................................

paulas did you are you keeping bop as i thought i saw some where that you do just if you do then why are you so knowledgeable in this subject and if you dont then why the hell do you think you know every thing to do with falconry.

DID YOUR BOP KILL THOSE CUBS IN YOUR AVATAR....................................

Nahh he found them, been killed by rats in the night :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

No I shot them but she has tried to take a fox in a read bed not something I would want her to do again had to run in screaming to get her to go back up or she would have tried to kill it but would of probably been injured in the process.

HOW OLD ARE YOU ..........

No I shot them but she has tried to take a fox in a read bed not something I would want her to do again had to run in screaming to get her to go back up or she would have tried to kill it but would of probably been injured in the process.

HOW OLD ARE YOU ..........

MILLET got another one for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know it's a bit of the topic and i only know of it happening the once..but i have a mate on here who has a picture of his mate's Harris hawk that put a roe deer in the bag..i can't remember the circumstances surrounding how it was caught but it stopped it all the same.. :thumbs: