Sadly - Past Hawks

AlBrown

well im willing to give most a second chance but robbing the heroes fund then getting out of jail and then going on face boook and using the heroes again you want to be ashamed of your self,the people that lost there life fighting for our country,you cant get any lower then that you should go in a dark room and keep away from computers and stop ripping people off like the lad for the gos,i dont know how you sleep at night all you read about is you on the iff for robbing people and threatening people id love you to threaten me ive dealt with your sort before and people that know me will tell you they end up in hospital i cant stand bullys and thieves

• Like 1

Been asked by Alex to pop on, and state this. If folks are so sure he has stolen from charities then report it to the police. As usual plenty of folks are willing to shout about this but not one is willing to report it. He has shown the receipts for payments on line and the stuff he has done more recently get folks to pay H4H direct and nothing has been paid to him. So decide either put up or shut up simple as, if your so sure then you have nothing to lose. Also as far as the lad being ripped off for a hawk, he was paid back and then amazingly who gifted the lad a goshawk...none other than the loudest shouter of them all. Alex now keeps himself pretty much to himself and hawks with trusted friends, he will also be at the Falconry Fair o anyone with a grudge to bear it shouldn't be too difficult to find him.

first post and you come on defending some one like him,i think people will be a bit wary of you too if you have him for a mate,i know a few people that have been ripped off off alex on the iff and i for one dont think he will go to the falconery fair theres a few big lads that want a word with him,i would not come on here defending him when you havnt got a clue what hes done if he learned his lesson why is he using the heroes fund name for his new adventure can you tell uss that

• Like 2

LOL at this new member defending him quite clearly the same guy

Ill say it again as an ex squaddie I speak for the rest of the guys who have served or are serving,

We can accept most crimes of squaddies in the forces as people do make mistakes BUT the one crime we never forgive or forget is stealing you scumbag!

You do NOT have the right to collect for H2H as you cannot be trusted, do not try and collect for H2H to make yourself feel better either as WE DO NOT FORGIVE OR FORGET!

• Like 1

ohi see now coming back as a newbie but really it is just him up to his old tricks again ,how sad is this bloke mate wise up people are not going to give you a second chance when you havnt changed and are still trying to con people,ex squaddies or people still serving in the force arnt going to forgive you mate or the familys that have lost loved ones fighting for there country its just not going to happen,my advice to you would be leave the forum its never going to work out with you being on here

• Like 1

Been asked by Alex to pop on, and state this. If folks are so sure he has stolen from charities then report it to the police. As usual plenty of folks are willing to shout about this but not one is willing to report it. He has shown the receipts for payments on line and the stuff he has done more recently get folks to pay H4H direct and nothing has been paid to him. So decide either put up or shut up simple as, if your so sure then you have nothing to lose. Also as far as the lad being ripped off for a hawk, he was paid back and then amazingly who gifted the lad a goshawk...none other than the loudest shouter of them all. Alex now keeps himself pretty much to himself and hawks with trusted friends, he will also be at the Falconry Fair o anyone with a grudge to bear it shouldn't be too difficult to find him.

How convincing,not,I should pack it in pal and go somewhere else.

• Like 1

I am Alex's brother in law, names Mark not that it matters. Yep he made a mistake in what he done in the army and he paid for it and paid every penny back to them before he was booted. But has never stolen a penny from Charity, as I said before if your all so sure he stole from and charity report it too the police, if your just doing the usual spouting off being the big I am threatening with all sorts of crap then put your money where your mouth is, I know for a fact he has receipts for everything he has raised for and will be happy to produce everything for any police investigation. Or as usual you'll gob off and not have the courage of your commitment. Also as Downsouth said yes he did take a few folks out watching birds hunt only after they had made a donation straight to Help for Heroes. Down to you big old keyboard bullies now either put up or shut up.

just suppose we forget the heroes thing,what about the money he has fiddled conning people on forums for birds and other stuff is that ok with you alex or are you really his brother inlaw it seems funny two new posts of people defending him that have the same smell of alex about it get a life no one belives its not alex your not wanted on here this is a decent forum with decent members what you done and are still trying to do is wrong,dont use the help for heroes to fill your own pockets

• Like 1

JJM who ever you are, this is the last post I'll put on here as its like talking to a brick wall, all these accusations on Alex about conning folks if they are all true why has no one ever reported this to the police ? If all this money has supposedely been stolen and folks are so upset about it and like accusing on forums why has no one contacted the police on them? It's easy to shout load about what Alex did before getting kicked out the army and he made a stupid mistake but before that had 20 odd years he was in without anything. He was a pratt and got into gambling and took money which he paid back. A lot of folks have accused him of lots and when asked to go to the police about not one has gone to the police and again why?? Becasue it is all a load of crap and lies spread about by keyboard cowards. Be the big man you seem to think you are and go to the police and if you and others are so confident alex is guilty of what you and others have accused him of then as you say he'll go to prison. Now if you take it to the police which is excatly what we want you to do at least the truth will come out legally and a good few mouths will be shut. Alex can't take back waht he did in his last year in the army but because he was a dick hes loast nearly £200,000 in pay and final pension. Now do your worst or be like the other cowards keep crowing about it on forums because you don't have the balls to go to the police.. The biggest pity is legal aid can't be given for liable cases because a lot of folks would be dragged through court for the crap that has appeared on forums like this. in all honsety alex said that all of you were a bunch of bullshitting cowards who like to lick each others arses and I think he's right,i'll be at the Falconers Fair with Alex if anyone wants to make all of this public. Please do it will make it so much easier to get things dealt with in court.

aley you know selling stuff and conning people on forums the police will say its a civil matter so dont talk crap,as for not having the balls ypou can have my name and address anytime you want i will sit you on ya ass with one punch i guarantee that ,so sod off put up or shut up as you keep crying on to people your not wanted no matter how many names you keep coming on the forum under your the lowest of the lowest,theres the door use it

• Like 1