Tresspasing little scum and how to deal with em?

Guest little_lloyd

Take a chill pill, poaching has been going on for hundreds of years, your not going to stop it, I would be more worried obout the ones that are good at what they do and dont get spotted, let the kids be mate, dont think they stand to do you any real harm just after a rabbit or two, I would only have something to say if I thaught they were putting themselves in danger, me and my mate have ventured from a footpath onto private land to help a sheep out of a fence wich had its head stuck and quite possibly died if it was left, dont assume the worst of people :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

i remember when me and my shooting partner got caught by the local keeper, went a little bit like this....

keeper: WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

ME: f**k!!! i nearly s**t my self mate, who you souting at?

keeper: you will have more to worry about that sh**ting your self in a min, i said what you doing.

me: (shotgun in hand and woodcock in mates hand) shooting woodcok mate, whys that. (well what else could i say hes massive and the evidence was there)

the keeper recognised the kiddy i was with and said ' i know your old man, you little ******* ***** aint ya?

my mate: yup thats me.

keeper: tell you what you keep the foxes down on here and you do some beating for me this season and il let you crack on, you can have a few woodcock but if you touch MY birds im gunna tear your heads off OK?!?!?! we swapped numbers and walked off. as he was leaving i shouted... OHHH FRED (NOT HIS REAL NAME BY THE WAY) GIVE US A LIFT BACK TO THE MOTOR ON YOUR QUAD WILL YA.

KEEPER...................... F**k off you little s**t.

we kept to our word and kept the foxes down, never touched his birds, beat for him and even helpped him catch the local kids riding there bikes trough the estate.

the first day after beating he came over with a beer each for me and a pal in the pub and said, here you go boys you deserve it. to wich the reply came.... what because you ctook so long to catch us???

he was a real nice fella and he has alot of youngsters on his estate, he like to keep em in check, so you never know, mabey the kid has a love for the country/fieldsports but just hasnt had the opertunity.

who better to keep an eye on your land thaan someone who knows to like the back of there hand ;)

jb

• Like 2

Rascal, thats quality! I wish more keepers farmers were like that.. far more people would be able to access country sports (not too many mind) but atleast it would give fieldsports a better name. The farmer im working for is just like that. great blokes

:feck::feck:

:laugh::laugh: He was giving a toddler a pigy back :laugh:

I wish it was legal to shoot thise twat asses in the leg or something :yes: Im going to be waiting for that prick tommorow. I have notices everywhere. He lives in a row of gardens baking on to a field we own i think if his dog shits im going to chuck it all back over to the pricks :tongue2:

Quite quiet area with only country/village people walking the footpath going from one village to another. Stupid people who move here from towns think they can go where they f**king please.

:angry::censored::angry::censored:

ar5hole

I was in my wood earlier with a mate shooting jays hen al of a sudded a ginger spainiel tipe dog was seen moocing around and at first i thought was a fox and would of shot it :angry: So i told the bleddy thing to piss of and just as i went out of the wood i saw a boy of around 15 with a younger toddler on his back under a horse chesnut. He obvisly walked of the footpath and was in some rough old kale as i approched him with my gun he put the dog on a walk and walked fast arcross a nother feild to the footpath where hebecame out of site. I have only just taken away most of my traps for this year and if i had them up he could of found a few with ease as hes of the footpath. I have a rough idea where he lives :yes: I have an ightyquid larson going on that rough hedgerow he walked in a few days so i dont want it being smashed or bird let away. :angry::angry:

Apart form putting sighns up i dont know what to do. I could of either shot him or his dog as i didnt know they where there.

The stupid c**t.

Ive heard dropboxes are a good sollution but what if a fox or sets it of as i only want it set of for humans.

Anyone got any sollutions as im at witts end with this prick :(

What the f**k was he doing wrong apart from walking his probarbly non-working dog and child? He probarbly did'nt know f**k all about gamekeeping or owt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @ all the newcomers telling Little Lloyd the score! :D Since this thread was started 4 years ago, LL jacked as a keeper, changed username, reinvented himself and came back online as a poaching superhero! :notworthy:
  • Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @ all the newcomers telling Little Lloyd the score! :D Since this thread was started 4 years ago, LL jacked as a keeper, changed username, reinvented himself and came back online as a poaching superhero! :notworthy:

:laugh:

I was in my wood earlier with a mate shooting jays hen al of a sudded a ginger spainiel tipe dog was seen moocing around and at first i thought was a fox and would of shot it :angry: So i told the bleddy thing to piss of and just as i went out of the wood i saw a boy of around 15 with a younger toddler on his back under a horse chesnut. He obvisly walked of the footpath and was in some rough old kale as i approched him with my gun he put the dog on a walk and walked fast arcross a nother feild to the footpath where hebecame out of site. I have only just taken away most of my traps for this year and if i had them up he could of found a few with ease as hes of the footpath. I have a rough idea where he lives :yes: I have an ightyquid larson going on that rough hedgerow he walked in a few days so i dont want it being smashed or bird let away. :angry::angry:

Apart form putting sighns up i dont know what to do. I could of either shot him or his dog as i didnt know they where there.

The stupid c**t.

Ive heard dropboxes are a good sollution but what if a fox or sets it of as i only want it set of for humans.

PRICK !!!!

:wallbash: He was of the footpath so he was trespassing :duh: that's what he was doing wrong

The stupid c**t.

What the f**k was he doing wrong apart from walking his probarbly non-working dog and child? He probarbly did'nt know f**k all about gamekeeping or owt.

• 2 weeks later...

:wallbash: He was of the footpath so he was trespassing :duh: that's what he was doing wrong

The stupid c**t.

Oh no, the world is going to end? Miserable b*****ds wingeing over sommet and nowt.