trouble with crossers

do you hit them from one direction and miss from the other? If so , it might be a gun fit problem. Could be a few thing's happening but would need to see you shooting to sort it. What area are you from?

Monmouth area, i shoot exelently with my gun on all other sporting birds, and consistently too, but i just seem to miss most of my crossers, and from both directions too

as above could be afew thing i find with alot of people get to a stage i am not going to hit this before it out of the trap?????? i like the swing through method on them it suit the way i shoot .but all i can say to you is practic on them only one and try a read the bird (clay) speed rise or falling till you find what you need to kill them it hard to show you on here without seeing you shoot

if all above fails you go get abit of coaching

best of luck mate with them

atb sounder

As for which shooting method, it depend's on the target , maintained lead would be better on some target's but swing through better on other's. Whichever method you use, focus 100% on the target untill you see it's dead, if you take your eyes off it the barrel's will stop moving