20 replies to this topic

#16 Millet

Millet

Extreme chipolata hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:22 pm

Lighten up folk's and take this topic with a pinch of salt..don't forget now..it's the 6wk summer holiday's and they will be naive kid's everywhere at the moment.. :yes:

#17 Miller91

Miller91

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:41 pm

Arr sorry mate haha found a few more farms to try so fingers crossed :-)

#18 Wasted_For_Ever

Wasted_For_Ever

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:26 pm

Good luck with your search mate and don't forget to try horse stables and golf course to name a few places you can look at :thumbs:

#19 graham4877

graham4877

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:36 pm

poaching with a gun?? not very smart is it now..seen as you could get upto 5 year.. no wonder people think where all thick c**ts with gun...

#20 liam peel

liam peel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:43 am

For everyone who has asked is it a wind up to answer short, yes.
I am doing kind of a study, have said daft things on plenty of forums for everything and wanted to see how people would react, some have been not so bad, helpfull, disrespectfull others have even been silly as my post.
Just to clear a few things, yes I would like to go shooting but considering I refuse to let myself have a criminal record, legal shooting is all I want so farmers doors get knocked on often by me.
Quick question though, can everyone that has comented can say they haven't poached at least once?
One of my rugby mates goes poaching now and then but has also had permission before, this is a serius question too.

#21 TWOTWOTHREE

TWOTWOTHREE

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 830 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:48 am

Hi
I bet a fair few on here have poached in their hay day, I did a bit when I was a nipper, oh the shame of it ,that era has long gone because I now have more than enough land to go at to trap shoot and forage on,some if it was the places where I used to poach but I forgot to mention that when I gained the land lol
Come on lads own upto it ha ha 😱
Atb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users