Sign in to follow this  
liam peel

rabbits in pennywell. sunderland.

Does anybody know any good places in Pennywell, Sunderland, that is good for shooting rabbits/birds/rats.

I know permission is pretty hard to get so keeping in the law if I was to go poaching where would I be best of doing so?

I will be walking to and from where I go shooting so will not be able to travle to far.

Any help will be usefull thanks.

Liam, just keep knocking on farmers doors as poaching with a air rifle is classed as armed trespass :yes: , welcome to the site :thumbs:

stay within the law bud or you might lose everything just keep knocking sooner or later some one will let you shoot there land :thumbs:

welcome to the sight mate see if u can get with some hunting lads in your area ATB toma

Does anybody know any good places in Pennywell, Sunderland, that is good for shooting rabbits/birds/rats.

I know permission is pretty hard to get so keeping in the law if I was to go poaching where would I be best of doing so?

I will be walking to and from where I go shooting so will not be able to travle to far.

Is this a wind up your 1st post is to ask on an open forum where is best to break the law to go poaching with a gun?? Google armed trespass and let us know how you get on.

Is this a wind up your 1st post is to ask on an open forum where is best to break the law to go poaching with a gun?? Google armed trespass and let us know how you get on.

Exactly what i was thinking. If it's not a wind up then the postee must be of a very young and immature nature even to consider poaching, let alone asking people where to go and do it :nono:

Edited by mjr88

Dose any one no where there's any land in the north east area where I can do some pest control rats, rabbits ect will be insured if can find some reliable land, will be willing to travel 40 , 50 miles none of the catch will b goin to waste either, any help would be spot on cheers 👍

Dose any one no where there's any land in the north east area where I can do some pest control rats, rabbits ect will be insured if can find some reliable land, will be willing to travel 40 , 50 miles none of the catch will b goin to waste either, any help would be spot on cheers

something fishy here :hmm:. I dont suppose this Miller91, is also the above starter of this thread liam peel by any chance is it. Both from Sunderland, both only posted once, and both asking to shoot Rabbits, Rats and maybe Birds too :nono:

Whats all this Bollocks ! First post on and your asking for poaching advice.

f**k me this sites a magnet for pricks it seems at times ! :thumbdown:

I wasn't askin for poaching advice a want to do it al legally av been door knocking going to get insured so why f**k it all up and get caught poaching

I wasn't askin for poaching advice a want to do it al legally av been door knocking going to get insured so why f**k it all up and get caught poaching

Miller the post wasn't aimed at you It was for the idiot at the start who was banging on about poaching.

Sign in to follow this