• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strange to say that steel 8mm won't kill when you look on youtube and see the speeds of these , also only 4lb is needed to kill a rabbit .. I like 10mm lead just because I get more shots for less we

These speeds though are when the shooters only feet away from the chrony, obviously in a hunting situation game will be further away and so the 8mm steel wont retain energy better than the heavier amm

Posted Images

Strange to say that steel 8mm won't kill when you look on youtube and see the speeds of these , also only 4lb is needed to kill a rabbit :hmm: .. I like 10mm lead just because I get more shots for less weight of lead .. Yeah I can shoot bigger lead but it cost more in tbg and lead ... I am not saying don't its just what I like 10mm lead will drop any small game ... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Strange to say that steel 8mm won't kill when you look on youtube and see the speeds of these , also only 4lb is needed to kill a rabbit :hmm: .. I like 10mm lead just because I get more shots for less weight of lead .. Yeah I can shoot bigger lead but it cost more in tbg and lead ... I am not saying don't its just what I like 10mm lead will drop any small game ... :thumbs:

These speeds though are when the shooters only feet away from the chrony, obviously in a hunting situation game will be further away and so the 8mm steel wont retain energy better than the heavier ammo, might try 10mm lead myself

• Like 1

Ive had a squirrel off my back fence with an 8mm steel BB... lucky shot?...perfect placement?...i dont know.... killed it outright though....

Now i use 12/14 steel or lead....

20131023_133134_zps5a9b1fad.jpg

Edited by B.P.R

Ive had a squirrel off my back fence with an 8mm steel BB... lucky shot?...perfect placement?...i dont know.... killed it outright though....

Now i use 12/14 steel or lead....

20131023_133134_zps5a9b1fad.jpg

Doubt it was a lucky shot but i know i dont always have perfect placement and anybody that says they do are lying, thats why its beneficial to have heavier ammo in my eyes. I need to put a melt on soon havent done one in ages been shooting marbles and ball bearings lately

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...