Nite site VS night-eye

Ah right. Lol was just wondering like. But our daystates valves are patented, and other guns have firing valves ,maybe not the slingshot lol so if nite sire are using a samsung tell nighteye to use Sony ;) if only it was that simple ehh...atb

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So are they anygood then or what

If you look at the nitesite the patent number is on the lamp not the camera I am in the process of having a patent done for a mole trap does not work like any other mole trap I know of but will come i

Jamie i own a NS50 and have nothing to do with Nite-Site not on commission, have owned mine for 4 months, only had one problem (switch broke) they repaired and returned in 3 days. This one i have never heard of, certainly not around when i searched for night scopes when i was looking for mine.

Regarding there web site, i can't get into view the video clips. I am a member of BBS forum and Nightvision forum and cant get in to the video clips.

There is a member here that is selling his NS50 (Adam), he is honest guy and he looks after his equipment so it will be in good nick.

Just tried looking at rhe Nite-Eye web site and every where i go comes up as ERROR. But as AR177 has said seeing how close it is to the design of Nite-Site they would of been sued.

I have seen the night scope set-up that "cublecat" is developing and if i was after a night sight and recorder set-up, i would defo go for her's it's STUNNING.

Jamie i own a NS50 and have nothing to do with Nite-Site not on commission, have owned mine for 4 months, only had one problem (switch broke) they repaired and returned in 3 days. This one i have never heard of, certainly not around when i searched for night scopes when i was looking for mine.

Regarding there web site, i can't get into view the video clips. I am a member of BBS forum and Nightvision forum and cant get in to the video clips.

There is a member here that is selling his NS50 (Adam), he is honest guy and he looks after his equipment so it will be in good nick.

I don't know why the links ain't working mate..

Maybe try just copying the link into the web browser bar at the top, the web site isn't great...but the reviews seem to be singing it's praises

With regards to Adams NS50 I brought it earlier lol... :thumbs:

ATB

Jamie

nite site V nite eye V make your own .I dont know about patents and copy rights , but to get a patent or what ever it has to be a new idea I believe. Looking through scope with a camera has been about for a long time.yukon cobra and people using digital movie cameras ect .I thought to make a nite site set up,a long time be for nite site released theres but did not know what camera lenses screens ect .So others must have thought the same .Dyson had a copy right on his vacuum cleaner . the system of catching the dust has been around for a long time the cyclone thing ,but not on a vacuum cleaner .I am not totally sure on all this just adding a bit.

Just tried looking at rhe Nite-Eye web site and every where i go comes up as ERROR. But as AR177 has said seeing how close it is to the design of Nite-Site they would of been sued.

I have seen the night scope set-up that "cublecat" is developing and if i was after a night sight and recorder set-up, i would defo go for her's it's STUNNING.

The Cublycat/Snypercat one is the NiteHunter remake, its called the Snipercam and yes its very good just not for public sale yet

ATB

Adam

The system that Adam and myself have seen and are on about "The SniperCam" is far far better than this in everyway. If "SniperCam" prices are competative with what is on the market at the moment, it will blow the rest away.I have tried the "SniperCam" and it is easier and a more realistic gun to shoulder mount. Anybody that has a Nite-Site or has weighed the original battery, to then go to the blue one you will be blown away with the one that is used by the "SniperCat". If you want to record your hunts/shots then this is the system for you, so be patient and wait for this.

Now i own a Nite-Site and although i don't record my shots, i am torn between selling the Nite-Site now and then buying the "SniperCam". I have yet to read or hear of a release date for the "SniperCat", but i have been told by cublecat to place an order now so i get mine first.

For me i think i will stay with the Nite-Site for the simple reason that i don't record my shots. If i wanted to record my shots and circumstances allowed me i.e. i have not promised a landowner that i would night shoot his permission. Then i would sell my Nite-Site and pre-order "The SniperCam" in a heartbeat.

The system that Adam and myself have seen and are on about "The SniperCam" is far far better than this in everyway. If "SniperCam" prices are competative with what is on the market at the moment, it will blow the rest away.I have tried the "SniperCam" and it is easier and a more realistic gun to shoulder mount. Anybody that has a Nite-Site or has weighed the original battery, to then go to the blue one you will be blown away with the one that is used by the "SniperCat". If you want to record your hunts/shots then this is the system for you, so be patient and wait for this.

Now i own a Nite-Site and although i don't record my shots, i am torn between selling the Nite-Site now and then buying the "SniperCam". I have yet to read or hear of a release date for the "SniperCat", but i have been told by cublecat to place an order now so i get mine first.

For me i think i will stay with the Nite-Site for the simple reason that i don't record my shots. If i wanted to record my shots and circumstances allowed me i.e. i have not promised a landowner that i would night shoot his permission. Then i would sell my Nite-Site and pre-order "The SniperCam" in a heartbeat.

I just brought Adams nite-site and they are a great bit of kit especially once using the blue battery instead of that house brick it comes with!

But if the prices are competitive for the snyper-cam then I would also want to sell the NS50 and buy Emma's version.

I did ask Emma on YT yesterday when the release date was and when could I get one but she seems to not really no?

I'd have one ASAP Adam ;)

Anyone got any more info on when +where i can order one? Or at least find out the price?

Atb