68 replies to this topic

#16 Mawders

Mawders

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:50 pm

Nah if I messed up I would have bought another tx in .177. German all the way my little ray of sarcasm. You'll see my 95 when it comes and you'll marvel at its perfection. But you cannot touch because if you do you may eat your own syrup and sell your blunderbuss in persuit of happiness. ;-)

#17 milegajo

milegajo

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:52 pm

Apologies for not mentioning before Si, Superb shooting. The vids you've done are a great resource for airgunners across the board. Not just the products, but more the marksmanship principles/techniques and insights you share. Its obvious this is a passion that you live and breath. It really shows and we're all the richer for it thanks to your sharing.

Being on mobile internet I rarely get to watch the vids, but Mawders fills me in! Watched the one above though.

Edited by milegajo, 06 July 2012 - 06:47 pm.

• zini likes this

#18 milegajo

milegajo

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:13 pm

Nah if I messed up I would have bought another tx in .177. German all the way my little ray of sarcasm. You'll see my 95 when it comes and you'll marvel at its perfection. But you cannot touch because if you do you may eat your own syrup and sell your blunderbuss in persuit of happiness. ;-)

That's downright blasphemy! Take it back or be damned for eternity you heathen!

#19 zini

zini

Pro hunter / Pro target tart

• Banned
  • 7,277 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:46 pm

Apologies for not mentioning before Si, Superb shooting. The vids you've done are a great resource for airgunners across the board. Not just the products, but more the marksmanship principles/techniques and insights you share. Its obvious this is a passion that you live a breath. It really shows and we're all the richer for it thanks to your sharing.

Being on mobile internet I rarely get to watch the vids, but Mawders fills me in! Watched the one above though.

Thanks mate that's much appreciated.

#20 Probuk

Probuk

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:55 pm

What do you mean when you say follow through correctly.?

Marty.

#21 BenjaminCadd

BenjaminCadd

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:57 pm

Agreed the vids have been very helpfull, and i have been thinking about getting the tx200 tuned by SFS and for the price surely its far better than a V Mach Kit? But has SFS realy got too mch work on not to do anymore like others have said on posts?
Many Thanks Ben

#22 Elliott

Elliott

Pro hunter

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:00 pm

Great shooting Si, Tony has done a marvelous job by the looks of things. Like I said the other night, it should give me something to compare my Dave Hall tuned .22 HW77K to :)

By the way, glad you too thought the cocking effort hadn't been reduced, thats the first thing I noticed with mine. Must be the way they tune 'em

Edited by Elliott, 06 July 2012 - 08:03 pm.

#23 robwelsh

robwelsh

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:04 pm

Marty.

making sure ur eye doesn't leave the scope Untill pellet hits, and keeping the trigger held back, so less movement

#24 robwelsh

robwelsh

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:08 pm

You had the sniper.hd unit didn't you , that's what he said he wanted back because its not yours..sounded like a big kid

#25 robwelsh

robwelsh

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:10 pm

Second time today iv posted on the wrong thread...slap me

#26 Probuk

Probuk

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:22 pm

Second time today iv posted on the wrong thread...slap me

lol :thumbs:

#27 Probuk

Probuk

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:23 pm

Marty.

making sure ur eye doesn't leave the scope Untill pellet hits, and keeping the trigger held back, so less movement
Ah...cheers :thumbs:

#28 Pelletpower

Pelletpower

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 453 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:31 pm

Agreed the vids have been very helpfull, and i have been thinking about getting the tx200 tuned by SFS and for the price surely its far better than a V Mach Kit? But has SFS realy got too mch work on not to do anymore like others have said on posts?
Many Thanks Ben

I spoke to tony a few days ago and he said that there still taking work on but there is a 5-6 week back log of work to do before they can get started on guns taken in say yesterday. He also said until the new trainee is up to scratch they won't be taking on any more stage two tunes :(

I was gutted as I wanted my hw35k sorted by tony,but dint want to wait say 7-8 weeks to get it back! So had to send it else where, as I want it back for the next THL meet :) I need some practice with it before the meet so couldn't wait.

ATB

#29 BenjaminCadd

BenjaminCadd

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:54 pm

Many Thanks Ben

I spoke to tony a few days ago and he said that there still taking work on but there is a 5-6 week back log of work to do before they can get started on guns taken in say yesterday. He also said until the new trainee is up to scratch they won't be taking on any more stage two tunes http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I was gutted as I wanted my hw35k sorted by tony,but dint want to wait say 7-8 weeks to get it back! So had to send it else where, as I want it back for the next THL meet http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... I need some practice with it before the meet so couldn't wait.

ATB

Oh ok, thanks, ill ring him and get it booked in and took up there then,
Atb Ben.

#30 Mawders

Mawders

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:56 pm

Just wait for the winter period for tunes when people aren't so obsessed with their shooting! I bet his apprentice will be fully trained by then and less people wanting work done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users