The stage 2 tuned Weihrauch HW97KT with Si Pittaway

Just wait for the winter period for tunes when people aren't so obsessed with their shooting! I bet his apprentice will be fully trained by then and less people wanting work done!

Yeah, thats the idea, wait till around end of august. september when the ferreting starts then they can have it for as long as they want, sounds like the apprentice has a lot to live up to.

Atb Ben.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads and lasses,   This is part 1 of a 3 part episode that we at VerminHuntersTV are going to be doing over the next 3 to 4 weeks.   This part shows the great work that Tony Wall at Sandwell Fi

Just what Tony advised mate really.   I think Webley Accupell s may even group tighter than the H&N mate, but Ive only had it back 2 days now so haven't tested other pellets since its stage 2.

Yep Ive warned Tony off pal for you. Its all up to you now buddy.   £530 for a HW97KT with full stage 2 tune he said.

Agreed the vids have been very helpfull, and i have been thinking about getting the tx200 tuned by SFS and for the price surely its far better than a V Mach Kit? But has SFS realy got too mch work on not to do anymore like others have said on posts?

Many Thanks Ben

He doesn't tune the TX, because, in his own words "Air Arms are one of the few companies that did their homework, how can you improve on perfection" :)

Agreed the vids have been very helpfull, and i have been thinking about getting the tx200 tuned by SFS and for the price surely its far better than a V Mach Kit? But has SFS realy got too mch work on not to do anymore like others have said on posts?

Many Thanks Ben

He doesn't tune the TX, because, in his own words "Air Arms are one of the few companies that did their homework, how can you improve on perfection" :)

He does tune TX`s

Many Thanks Ben

Oh [bANNED TEXT] i didnt know that, ill have to keep looking then, its just that alot of threads say that Air arms grease they use is not great and could do with a re lube and polish to keep it spot on for as long as possible, thanks for the info.

Many Thanks Ben

Oh [bANNED TEXT] i didnt know that, ill have to keep looking then, its just that alot of threads say that Air arms grease they use is not great and could do with a re lube and polish to keep it spot on for as long as possible, thanks for the info.

Take no notice mate , Tony DOES tune TX`s

Many Thanks Ben

Hello Paul,

We don't do any kits for the TX200 I'm afraid as we believe that the mainspring and internal components already fitted are really good quality as they are. Basically, how can you improve on perfection Paul? Air Arms are one of the few companies out there who did their homework and fitted quality components right from the start. Save your money Paul and stay with what you've got.

Regards,

Tony.

Twas a tuning kit I was thinking of

Edited by nmdbase

Many Thanks Ben

No he doesn't

Mate ive known Tony for a good few years , and he does . Dont know where your getting your info , but your wrong ,

But not the Prosport though ;):whistling:

My point earlier. Why go to the hassle and added expense of tuning a Weihrauch HW97k when Air Arms offer the Prosport and do the job properly. Sure its £435 odd but thats a hundred less than the 97 tuned