The stage 2 tuned Weihrauch HW97KT with Si Pittaway

Nah if I messed up I would have bought another tx in .177. German all the way my little ray of sarcasm. You'll see my 95 when it comes and you'll marvel at its perfection. But you cannot touch because if you do you may eat your own syrup and sell your blunderbuss in persuit of happiness. ;-)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads and lasses,   This is part 1 of a 3 part episode that we at VerminHuntersTV are going to be doing over the next 3 to 4 weeks.   This part shows the great work that Tony Wall at Sandwell Fi

Just what Tony advised mate really.   I think Webley Accupell s may even group tighter than the H&N mate, but Ive only had it back 2 days now so haven't tested other pellets since its stage 2.

Yep Ive warned Tony off pal for you. Its all up to you now buddy.   £530 for a HW97KT with full stage 2 tune he said.

Apologies for not mentioning before Si, Superb shooting. The vids you've done are a great resource for airgunners across the board. Not just the products, but more the marksmanship principles/techniques and insights you share. Its obvious this is a passion that you live and breath. It really shows and we're all the richer for it thanks to your sharing.

Being on mobile internet I rarely get to watch the vids, but Mawders fills me in! Watched the one above though.

Edited by milegajo
  • Like 1

Nah if I messed up I would have bought another tx in .177. German all the way my little ray of sarcasm. You'll see my 95 when it comes and you'll marvel at its perfection. But you cannot touch because if you do you may eat your own syrup and sell your blunderbuss in persuit of happiness. ;-)

That's downright blasphemy! Take it back or be damned for eternity you heathen!

Apologies for not mentioning before Si, Superb shooting. The vids you've done are a great resource for airgunners across the board. Not just the products, but more the marksmanship principles/techniques and insights you share. Its obvious this is a passion that you live a breath. It really shows and we're all the richer for it thanks to your sharing.

Being on mobile internet I rarely get to watch the vids, but Mawders fills me in! Watched the one above though.

Thanks mate that's much appreciated.

Agreed the vids have been very helpfull, and i have been thinking about getting the tx200 tuned by SFS and for the price surely its far better than a V Mach Kit? But has SFS realy got too mch work on not to do anymore like others have said on posts?

Many Thanks Ben

Great shooting Si, Tony has done a marvelous job by the looks of things. Like I said the other night, it should give me something to compare my Dave Hall tuned .22 HW77K to :)

By the way, glad you too thought the cocking effort hadn't been reduced, thats the first thing I noticed with mine. Must be the way they tune 'em

Edited by Elliott

Agreed the vids have been very helpfull, and i have been thinking about getting the tx200 tuned by SFS and for the price surely its far better than a V Mach Kit? But has SFS realy got too mch work on not to do anymore like others have said on posts?

Many Thanks Ben

I spoke to tony a few days ago and he said that there still taking work on but there is a 5-6 week back log of work to do before they can get started on guns taken in say yesterday. He also said until the new trainee is up to scratch they won't be taking on any more stage two tunes :(

I was gutted as I wanted my hw35k sorted by tony,but dint want to wait say 7-8 weeks to get it back! So had to send it else where, as I want it back for the next THL meet :) I need some practice with it before the meet so couldn't wait.

ATB

Many Thanks Ben

I spoke to tony a few days ago and he said that there still taking work on but there is a 5-6 week back log of work to do before they can get started on guns taken in say yesterday. He also said until the new trainee is up to scratch they won't be taking on any more stage two tunes :(

I was gutted as I wanted my hw35k sorted by tony,but dint want to wait say 7-8 weeks to get it back! So had to send it else where, as I want it back for the next THL meet :) I need some practice with it before the meet so couldn't wait.

ATB

Oh ok, thanks, ill ring him and get it booked in and took up there then,

Atb Ben.