Coursing pups

Guest Top Chalker

For the newbies on here could someone outline what breeds these dogs are please. Reading with intersest but i'd love to know a little history on the dogs that are being mentioned.

Thanks.

2nd that motion.

I am feeling a bit queasy after reading all of that.

/mad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predominantly saluki greyhounds

PREDOMINANTLY SALUKI OVER LURCHERS LINE BRED FOR YRS ...... HENCE THE COAT ON SOME OF THESE DOGS AND THE PUTTY NOSE ;) ......... WITH GREYHOUND ADDED EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE ONCE THE SPEED WAS DROPPING

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Thanks guys, i take it the lurchers used are saluki/greys? Anything else in there? Sorry for all the questions, if i knew where to look i'd research the dogs myself, is there such a site on the web? Saluki/greys are my mix of choice and i'd love a well bred dog one day, once i've tamed the onbe i've got :laugh:

Clip

Edited by Clip
2 litters of coursing pups .....

1st Snowy x Jack 7 pups , Snowy =charlie x seagull , Jack , Foxy x Coalfields Joe

2nd Tweed x Casper 8 pups , Tweed = Snowy x Coalfields Joe , Casper , Foxy x Deacon

most of Snowys litter is spoken for , but there not sold untill they gone ..

first come first served !!!!!!!!!!

pm for contact no !!!!!!!1 pups £500

ANY PICS OF THE SNOWY X JACK LITTER

Guest The Hunter

Allright Mate,

I pm you but it doesnt seem to of worked.

I am interested in one of the buying one of the pups out of the first litter.

Here is my mobile number give me a ring to have a chat and sort something out. (07792364508)

Thanks kind regards Ben

Edited by The Hunter
  • 5 weeks later...
If you are a working class lad or lass, £500 and £850 for lurcher pups isn't a fair price. Thats a couple of weeks wages for some folk.

Im working class....and a few year ago bought 2 well bred pups for £800 the pair...never regretted it and would probably have spent that going through bin lickers!

• 2 months later...

nice pup, very long...looks a tidy pup.....you pay for what you get in the dog world, coursing is a harder game than others and only the best shine...you,ve a great chance with that pup.....(nearly as good as mine) :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

thanks lads

i was tempted for that bitch baz ...but just couldnt manage another moody feckin bitch , already got 3 so a dog it had to be

hope she went to a well deserved good home

anyway well bred pups are a fair bit cheaper than they used to be...i know CN used to ask well over £1ooo for pups

Edited by tyson