Coursing pups

Guest Top Chalker

Guest Top Chalker

2 litters of coursing pups .....

1st Snowy x Jack 7 pups , Snowy =charlie x seagull , Jack , Foxy x Coalfields Joe

2nd Tweed x Casper 8 pups , Tweed = Snowy x Coalfields Joe , Casper , Foxy x Deacon

most of Snowys litter is spoken for , but there not sold untill they gone ..

first come first served !!!!!!!!!!

pm for contact no !!!!!!!1 pups £500

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Snowy x Jack 7 pups , Snowy =charlie x seagull , Jack , Foxy x Coalfields Joe

2nd Tweed x Casper 8 pups , Tweed = Snowy x Coalfields Joe , Casper , Foxy x Deacon

why he are so exspensive,when you can get a pup out of lucky for half the money

Guest Top Chalker

Who is Carlsberg , never herd of this dog or Nettle , how they bred ????£250 pound for pups out of Lucky , thats a lot of money for what you will get , or not get :laugh:

Guest Frank
Who is Carlsberg , never herd of this dog or Nettle , how they bred ????£250 pound for pups out of Lucky , thats a lot of money for what you will get , or not get :laugh:

Thought Lucky was good? :whistle: :D;)

Guest Top Chalker
Or the dog pup i have for £150 which is Seagull x Charlie, Foxy x Charlie, Suzie x Charlie, Carlsberg x Nettle :D

Seagull xcharlie x Charlie xfoxy who bred them ???and whats the dog /bitch called ???? cheers

500 :icon_eek: bloody hell any pics thats one the most expensive pups ive ever seen think you be lucky to sell them at that price :laugh:

i have a lucky dog that has never lost a match,and will kill 5/5 summer ones :big_boss:

Guest Top Chalker

Or the dog pup i have for £150 which is Seagull x Charlie, Foxy x Charlie, Suzie x Charlie, Carlsberg x Nettle :D

Seagull xcharlie x Charlie xfoxy who bred them ???and whats the dog /bitch called ???? cheers

If you know craig then ask him about them ;)

Ask CN about Carlsberg it has just been sold by PG for £4500 to a guy down south and Nettle is my mates bitch out of 'Scout' which is in 'Running Dog Addiction' back to a full saluki......

I don't want to start an argument on your thread or anything like that mate.

I asked him last week about the Carlsberg dog after seeing your pups for sale , he doesnt no the dog , I wasnt arguing mate , I didnt no there were dogs out of seagull x charlie ie snowys litter , bred to a charlie x foxy dog , i was just asking who bred them ????

Guest Top Chalker
Tell him it was the dog Greavsie sold to a guy down south.

No bother , who bred the Charlie /foxy x seagull /charlie ?????

i have a lucky dog that has never lost a match,and will kill 5/5 summer ones :big_boss:

no disrespect mate but......

you shouldnt run summer hares with experienced dogs unless you bringin a pup on, but mate can it perform winter , then you can be proud if it can

well bred pups mate , be difficult to choose what litter to go for.

any pics ??

no disrespect mate but......

you shouldnt run summer hares with experienced dogs unless you bringin a pup on, but mate can it perform winter , then you can be proud if it can

well bred pups mate , be difficult to choose what litter to go for.

any pics ??

i think bob might be taking the piss tyson ..... ;) as for which litter for me it would be jack x snowy... :victory: Edited by snoopdog

For the newbies on here could someone outline what breeds these dogs are please. Reading with intersest but i'd love to know a little history on the dogs that are being mentioned.

Thanks.